• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

People will continue botting aslong as the ban is 24H, silly.
There has to be an active GM taking care of those

Vitalie, read first post on this thread. I can't be online 24/7 keeping my eagle eyes over every single player that has been online for more than 5 minutes. I could 'hire' a new gamemaster but I won't just pick one in the pile and I will definitely not hire someone that can't handle a similar situation where the player ask for things/being an asshole in general.

Feel free to ask for a gamemaster position, this is what you need to be able to/have to do:

- Speak english on a high level
- Use CAM when you ban people
- Know GM commands (not /a 38473 /n demon lord) but ctrl+y and how to act as a gamemaster aswell

Also the one who gets a gamemaster will not be able to do any commands more than:

#Rule Violation Window
#Bug-report Window
- teleport to players

Please don't give anyone a gm, i swear to god people are going to abuse it to find players.

There are a lot of players being killed over night, and the ones who do bot do get hunted/killed and it's not hard to spot if theyre botting or not.

Vitalie, read first post on this thread. I can't be online 24/7 keeping my eagle eyes over every single player that has been online for more than 5 minutes. I could 'hire' a new gamemaster but I won't just pick one in the pile and I will definitely not hire someone that can't handle a similar situation where the player ask for things/being an asshole in general.

Feel free to ask for a gamemaster position, this is what you need to be able to/have to do:

- Speak english on a high level
- Use CAM when you ban people
- Know GM commands (not /a 38473 /n demon lord) but ctrl+y and how to act as a gamemaster aswell

Also the one who gets a gamemaster will not be able to do any commands more than:

#Rule Violation Window
#Bug-report Window
- teleport to players

Simply make someone you´ve known for long and trust a gamemaster, and sharpen your rules.
ANY botting should lead to deletion.

Simply make someone you´ve known for long and trust a gamemaster, and sharpen your rules.
ANY botting should lead to deletion.

48 hours with a deletion warning, otherwise u just lose players who might otherwise play fairly when threatened with a delete

Make me gm shorty. I was gm for few years on hopto and lately. And I will never play the ot as a Normal
Player due to obvious reasons. I can help out but I won't be online till later european time

if you gonna pick some random from the pile, go with sammy :p also, i second jims proposal, 48h (doesn't matter time really) and deletion warning, and keep track of the fuckers.

if you gonna pick some random from the pile, go with sammy :p also, i second jims proposal, 48h (doesn't matter time really) and deletion warning, and keep track of the fuckers.

ond said:
I could 'hire' a new gamemaster but I won't just pick one in the pile

too short

Sammy is a trusted person in oldschool community. It would be a bad idea to pick me or Me Again because "botting" GMs is never good for a server.

Dog, do NOT add any extra GM's on the server to remove botters. Everytime a server adds new GMs, it only results in more problems. I was online last night, and most of the botters are just fishing and training magiclevel/skills, which issnt to big of a deal anyways.

Atleast half the botters die to PK everynight anyways.

/ Drinc.

Last edited:
don't add gms, it will ruin the server ...
The server is yours and only you will know his true value .
Extra Gm = corruption!

About the bots,
We can kill them or rec with Tibiacam and report it at forum!

Banned 4 botters just now. 7 days banishment and final warning.

Back