• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Gulenia | 9.81 RL-Map | Offline training | Market system | AND MORE!!

Forte

Reaction score

Gulenia.com
Gulenia is starting this Friday 21.6 16.00CET

Due high amount of files missing files mostly npc's and actions (many quests aren't working as they should.)
We are going to start the server again in few days, that should give us enough time to fix all the bugs, and add few new things.
Many players said resetting the server would be the best opinion to for us. So we decided to reset the server (deleting everything else except accounts) and start the server again in few days
We will reward every account that has been playing our "beta" with premium points.
Everybody else will get a reward too once we start the server..

Please try to understand..>> Two days ago I accidently deleted 40-50% of our servers files, this has been very embarrassing for us as well as it has been frustrating for you. We are terribly sorry for this

Under_Construction_Sign.png

Gulenia.com

just to make sure that we have enough time to fix all bugs.

dPMhEe3.png

New tracked Venore map

YT5D8zA.png

Beautiful Venore swamps

9JRoBv2.png

Swamps #2

qcWDawD.png

Nice and simple Thais. No unnecessary edits.

yTAmxL1.png

New sings.

eIXW62p.png

Have you visited Deeplings yet?

1ziZaok.png

How about Hive born?

Happy hunting!
Create account

Basic Information

• Client 9.81-9.86
  • 100% Tracked global Tibia map with all the new areas and quests.
  • All 9.86 Tibia spells with minor edits for better RPG and PVP
  • Swapping? NO!
  • Cooldowns? Reduced
  • Offline Trainers
  • Market System
  • No VIP or custom hunting areas.
  • No custom ingame items
  • Long term server with serious staff

Frags to Red Skull
You need to have 7 frags in 24 hours to get red skull.
Loot, skill rate.

Loot rate: 3.5x
Melee skills, also offline training: 32x
Magic: 8x

Rates:

From level 1 to level 29 120x
From level 30 to level 49 90x
From level 50 to level 90 60x
From level 90 to level 120 40x
From level 121 to level 149 25x
From level 150 to level 199 15x
From level 200 to level 249 4x
From level 250 to level 299 3x
From level 300 - 2x

40% shared exprience bonus to your current exprate.
To take part of the shared experience and the bonus, you must have dealt at least 5% damage to the monster.
Every member must be at least Level: (x * 2) / 3.
For example player level 100 can have shared experience enabled with people from level 66 to level 151

Visit Gulenia for more information

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask.
We are more than happy to answer you.

Last edited:
Pump!
2 days, 6 hours left.

You can see our counter here.
Gulenia

Hope to see you at Gulenia.com

ppst.
We are still up for any suggestions concerning about
rates or unjustified kills etc.

www.Gulenia.com

17 HOURS LEFT UNTIL SERVER STARTS!
Gulenia starting tomorrow 18.00CET

Have you created your account yet?
gulenia.com
or
Create Account

Feel free to ask any questions etc, do you want lower/higher rates?
Or maybe you want to see Djinns in thais DP?
etc..

Any suggestions/questions are welcome :)

Definitely dont spawn Rashid, Djin's in Thais. It looks rather cheap.
Just keep Djin's in Akrahmun & Rashid in his different city's for each day of the week.
(Just without Quest otherwise you'll blow the economy of Rashid's products.)

Seems like a nice server, sign me up!

I'm going to give it a shot... Looking for a serious stabled server, hopefully this one will be perfectly fine n pretty serious.
~Cracker is my name P>S for those who need a knight

Last edited:
After months of working? lols, You dont have premium cant travel I get 25exp by a rat, idk seems like shit to me..

Yeh, I noticed the PACC & Stages didnt work. Hopefully he'll fix it.

18:10 Admin: FINAL BUG FIXES SERVER STARTING 19.00 SORRY

Surprise surprise, it's 19:05 and this server is still down. Another server went to waste. If they can't even start at set time this is going to be a BIG fail not a server.

Id change the hp n mana reg for a bit higher? and Btw Knights cant use starter weapons! take off the Level reg or give weaker weapons we can actually use please

more info about new things please , hives ? gray beach ? gnomes ? neeed makes quets/missions to enter ? also cant pass yalahar gates

So server started 10 minutes late. There is not Rashid. You can't sell almost anything to djins. You cannot buy wands in normal shop. Market is not working. I can keep going...
EDIT: Not worth wasting your time sadly :(

So server started 10 minutes late. There is not Rashid. You can't sell almost anything to djins. You cannot buy wands in normal shop. Market is not working. I can keep going...
EDIT: Not worth wasting your time sadly :(

Server started late because I accidently deleted 40-50% of our files this saturday... Nobody was happy about it but we are not going to quit.

We have been fixing/adding files for countless hours...

Progress ATM; All major, some minor bugs fixed, added free blessings until level 50.

There are still some bugs left, we are trying to fix ALL major bugs tomorrow/minor bugs this wednesday.

We are terribly sorry for this and you cant possibly imagine how embarrassed we are but..
After all in 1-3 days I'm sure we have fixed over 95% of existing bugs.

If you don't care so much about begin the highest level but you want the server to be perfect~

Just wait few days until we have fixed most bugs...

Few guys asked for reset/ fair start after we have fixed all bugs.
What do you think?

We are not going to reset the server unless majority wants it.
If ppl do. The server will start again in few days(wednesday?) after we have fixed all bugs

- - - Updated - - -

more info about new things please , hives ? gray beach ? gnomes ? neeed makes quets/missions to enter ? also cant pass yalahar gates

Hive = you dont need any quests/ missions.
Gray beach = Some npc's are missing, going to add missing npc's tomorrow
Gnomes = No you dont need quests/missions to enter(working on bosses) :)

Fixed yalahar gates.

Last edited:
I'd vote for a fair reset, server is okay. Just threat this as an BETA.

I'd vote for a fair reset, server is okay. Just threat this as an BETA.

Thank you for your vote, I was actually surprised to see that everyone wanted to the server to reset ;o?
Well thats exactly what we are going to do..

Gulenia.com

Due high amount of files missing files mostly npc's and actions (many quests aren't working as they should.)
We are going to start the server again in few days, that should give us enough time to fix all the bugs, and add few new things.
Many players said resetting the server would be the best opinion to for us. So we decided to reset the server (deleting everything else except accounts) and start the server again in few days
We will reward every account that has been playing our "beta" with premium points.
Everybody else will get a reward too once we start the server..

Please try to understand..>> Two days ago I accidently deleted 40-50% of our servers files, this has been very embarrassing for us as well as it has been frustrating for you. We are terribly sorry for this

Under_Construction_Sign.png

Gulenia.com

just to make sure that we have enough time to fix all bugs.

You guys wouldn't happen to need another scripter would you? I'd be happy to lend a helping hand.
And if you need someone who can speak a few languages, I can speak "English, Spanish, Portuguese".