• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Illuminate 7.6

Jeppsons

Reaction score
I'm Advertising this for the owner (ITS NOT MY SERVER).

Welcome to a Realmap 7.60. The server's hosted in Sweden on a server running 24/7 with 200mbit internet.

The server have all npcs from global tibia, all rl spawns and all real keys and alot more.
100 % realmap with real functions.
Everyone is premium.

Information about server:
Stages:
*8-100 = 10x
*101-150= 7x
*151-999 =5x

The server have 7.4 damages and formulas.
I've also added so sorc and druid can do the spell "Exevo con flam" so u can get burst arrows to yourselfes.
Same with paladin, u get 20 power bolt when doing exevo con vis etc.

The vocation are balanced, when druid cast paralyze it cost 300 mana.

Frag system:
*4frags for rs
*7 frags for ban
*4 hours to remove each frag

House system:
*/buyhouse
*/sellhouse
*/leavehouse

For more information, enter
http://illuminate.no-ip.org

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I've played it like 3 times, after every reset. It just gets boring so quickly

True, however the server is mainly for war if I understod it right. But... but but but, there are ALOT of aimboters online everytime it's up :s

Problem solved, its up and running!
Edit : 20:03 New record of players online is: 38

Last edited:
pretty good server, but first of all... title says it has all rl spawn, no he doesnt. also vocs and rates are need really good adjusting of balance bcus its non playable right now. its just OT for PEKKEYS and for couple of days

20:45 New record of players online is: 48
20:48 New record of players online is: 50
20:55 New record of players online is: 56

Last edited:
is it normal client 7.6?? or do u have custom to play because i can't play on my mac ;(

who enters the war? This server needs a little stricken people who showed it is worth to play with whoever stabbed to war?

Back