• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masserv Thais War 7.4 (24/7)

Massen

Masserv RPG
Reaction score
Hi there, Masservs pvp enforced server called Masserv Thais war has launched!

You will start at level 50 on a thais pvp enforced map

> Website: masservonline.com
> IP: masservonline.com
> Port: 7171
> Client: 7.4
> 24/7
> Experience: 3.6x
> Type: PvP-Enforced with skulls

We have a fragcounter ingame, and at certain frag ammount you will gain items.

Bow + Burst arrow/Sov/great shield(10 kills)
Boots of Haste(15 kills)
Soft Boots(30 kills)
Promotion(50 kills)
Demon Armor(70 kills)
Demon legs/magic longsword(80 kills)
Demon helmet(90 kills)

warwv.png

Enjoy!

News

latest update:

1.4 (2011-08-25)

* Desintegrate rune now has a range of 1 tile
* Destroy field rune now has a range of 1 tile
* You are now able to open all houses and pvp inside them
* Some sewer grates near depot has neem removed

I am expecting more bugs please report them. And I hope you leave a comment on what could improve the server!

* Giant spiders north of Thais has been removed
* Exp bug solved, due to this error all levels had to be reset back to 50
* Knights will now start with magic level 7 instead of 9
* Another shop added inside depot
* You are now able to buy mana fluids via a switch in depot
* Corpses wasn't removed upon mapclean. They decay much faster now instead
* Knights and paladins damage decreased slightly
* Manafluids max mana it will give has been slightly decreased, however the lowest ammount has been increased.
* The damage of ultimate explosion has been lowered by 4%
* The ammount of mana gained each "tick" has been lowered for all vocations
* The ammount of extra mana and hp gained from soft boots has also been lowered

Cheers

//Massen

//Massen

Last edited:
@shops to buy food or rings.. and maby let us buy the runes in the shop and backpacks so we can have organisated bps. REMOVE MAGIC LEVELING... PEOPLE WILL BOT IT UP AND THEN THE FUN IS GONEEE.

edit: 02:29 For Troya have now reached 80 frags and obtained a secret reward! don't make it to overpowered.

and how come i barely do damage on sheffle i hope there is no migh tring reward or something...

those rewards are shit.. demon set works like might ring you get dumb soft boots while mana regain is already fast enough

Last edited:
@shops to buy food or rings.. and maby let us buy the runes in the shop and backpacks so we can have organisated bps. REMOVE MAGIC LEVELING... PEOPLE WILL BOT IT UP AND THEN THE FUN IS GONEEE.

edit: 02:29 For Troya have now reached 80 frags and obtained a secret reward! don't make it to overpowered.

and how come i barely do damage on sheffle i hope there is no migh tring reward or something...

those rewards are shit.. demon set works like might ring you get dumb soft boots while mana regain is already fast enough

yea, haven't played yet myself. but definitely you don't want to let people gain mg lvls and i think that the armors and over powered weapons are a bit much. also think you should spawn at the start with haste boots.

u could make a mag lvl cap ofc, like 60 or something.

The server dsnt feel very special..
Tho it stinks that i lost my manapotion becouse i clicked it on the ground, so it made a pool, you have to fix that..

Update 1.1 has been applied.

The following changes has been made:

*The temple position has been changed to Depot
* You are now able to buy runes, backpacks, rools and ropes in depot.
* Mana potion will no longer be filled with mud of other fluids when used on the ground.
*Magiclevel rate has been fixed!

//Massen

Last edited:
Fix the rewards its bullshit. + the mana regain is to high and the manafluids give 100 mana sometimes shouldn't it be around 40-50 all the time on 7.4? anyways for the rest its a nice war server

In what way are the rewards bad? The demon set no longer absorbs damage aswell.

//Massen

Well somehow the items are affecting atm its kinda weird unbalanced server.
You cant even kill those who have 80 kills with 1 sd 1 ue ^.-

edit: Just saw the same guy getting hit by 2 ues and didnt die.
And ofc its a mage.

Last edited:
Well the server has restarted now, and the items no longer absorbs damage thanks to that. You should notice a difference now.

If you have any other concerns or proposals please post them :) like I said, the server is still under developement.

//Massen

Please remove the "Only gamemasters may log in" bla bla thingy

Remove "Gamemaster" from your tibia shortcut and you will be able to login. (right click - properties)

//Massen

A person was "spam" buying 500 time rings at a time causing the server too lag and crash. I have a solution to this im currently working on.

//Massen

Remove "Gamemaster" from your tibia shortcut and you will be able to login. (right click - properties)

//Massen

Yes, I know, but my computer haven't been itself lately, it says sometimes "Tibia Client is already Running!" even though it ain't. I don't doubt your experience but if you want and need help with that gamemaster shit, let me know!

lower mana for paralyze and maybe make so you dont have to be elder to use it

Latest update has been applied.

Some small changed has been made.

*Npc Sandra in depot has been added again. All items cost 100 gp and you gain 200 gp / frag.
* Ultimate explosion's damage has been slightly lowered.
* Exori damage has been increased.

Cheers

//Massen

knights are pretty op when they got mls, high exori damage and they can use m walls.

Lol only city map no good war places like south/north thais haha xDD
btw good way to kill ppl lure 3-5gs to thais from north of thais they will kill all :DD

Back