• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm adding trainer system today so it will help with getting skills if you're that weak.

or just increase the dmg on some weapon early or just increase the skillrate of chaos/rage to warriors? dont know how it is for wildlifers but on warriors its slow, i have 24 chaos/rage at lvl 25~ i think i am

train system would suck

Pvp enabled would cause to much abuse. I also think that you shouldn't to afk all day on trainers, come back and kill everything in one hit. Make some kind of system where you have to like pay to train, or only train a certain amount, becuase unlimited training is gg.

What about the mages all day sitting at the hill using mana all day raising m level.. thats totally fair though right when it comes to Mages > Knights/Paladins your fine with that? lol please trainer's is needed and I;m sure they will find a way to make people not sit there all day skilling up.

Actually guys -Celes Here- the trainers will work like this you only have 1 hour in trainers a day ..1 hour and 30 min for the warrior classes

Oooh I like that this game I played "Zezenia" use to have it like every 24 hour's you train 2 hours then after it finished 24 hours again.. very nice though celes :)

Can't wait till server is back up brought some friends ready to play! :D!!

Haha yeah I've brought like 5 people so far ;D such an awesome server.

Actually guys -Celes Here- the trainers will work like this you only have 1 hour in trainers a day ..1 hour and 30 min for the warrior classes

If that is true.
That would be so much bullshit, that warrior class gets more training. He said that he always played knight/warrior before and really like that voc, but that shouldn't effect the game.

You can check on our forum, I wrote the reason it is offline, we're waiting for Milice to come and put it back on.
Sorry for the inconvenience though, we'll reward you for your patience soon.

About the trainers:
Yes, the rumors are true. Trainers will be available 1 hour for rangers (excluding shadowstrikers) and 1:30 for warriors - solely because rangery is advanced at more quickly at than melee even though the skills rates for both skills are same, you know it.
Certain measures were taken against mages abusing the fountains on hill of life, we'll get this straightened, don't worry.

Also prepare for some events soon! :)

You can check on our forum, I wrote the reason it is offline, we're waiting for Milice to come and put it back on.
Sorry for the inconvenience though, we'll reward you for your patience soon.

About the trainers:
Yes, the rumors are true. Trainers will be available 1 hour for rangers (excluding shadowstrikers) and 1:30 for warriors - solely because rangery is advanced at more quickly at than melee even though the skills rates for both skills are same, you know it.
Certain measures were taken against mages abusing the fountains on hill of life, we'll get this straightened, don't worry.

Also prepare for some events soon! :)

I dont like Milice anymore -.- And also, I think the trainers is actually a bad idea. Even though it's limited to 1 hour and 1.5 hours it's still gonna be ALOT of skills in say 10 days.

I want that RPG feeling, I want to be hustled by someone who said I could train with him and then I got killed. It's a part of the whole game to work for your skills and champions.
All those things show who's the most caring of their character, it defines who's the best!

There won't be a lot of skills because there will be a limit which after you reach, you can't train anymore.
This is just to grow out of the "noob" phase where most people get the feeling they're weaker than they should be. (this is mainly during the SI->main transition)

There won't be a lot of skills because there will be a limit which after you reach, you can't train anymore.
This is just to grow out of the "noob" phase where most people get the feeling they're weaker than they should be. (this is mainly during the SI->main transition)

Okey, well we'll see how it goes. So how does it go with getting the server online then? It's been offline the entire day now :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back