• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
better is ping other server than put online sroldera.

hope you put up a highrate stage server if low amount of people in this one

This is a highrated server, this is a highrated server. xD!

if u compare to holdera or the other server he had before with snuduls, tic tac too etc its not high rate.p

So go to his server and leave this one alone? Palera will fail within a couple of weeks anyway.
@Simon, that was high highrate, these rates are perfect.

Yeah well i mean high highrated, but this can be fun aswell... still wondering if ppl blame us for speedhacking.. :p

Sweet, I hope to see at least 100+ on like before, would be nice to see lots of old school guys around.

@Tribe: You gonna invite some outcast players? Last time I tried that I got this:

Attachments

I hope we will see dimcay, eventhough I never like custom shit, I liked that on toldera/holdera. :p

@Hellrage: Lmao, you shouldn't advertise that at forums like that, I know for a fact that at least 5-10 people from outcast will be there, not sure about the others, but I will give it a try though.

@Danny: Yeah man, Dimcay was the shit the wars were BEST in those tiny shitty places lol :D

btw i'm teamless so if anyone needs i might help, my name in those series of 7.4 pvp-e's was jimmept, maybe you've seen me occassionally. ill be fine on my own as well ofc ;p

Dont add Dimcay. It was without doubt the best exp/cash maker so everybody hunted there. The only wars was in Dimcay and it sucked. Without Dimcay is better balance. Just make normal map, you dont need more exp places. Its even better if not everybody can hunt in great exp place cuz its a reason to start wars to win spawns.

It was some custom island with a huge warlock spawn and a huge dragon lord spawn. With the size of maybe cormaya. If you had pz lock in Dimcay there was no way to loose it unless you used pz bug (always loose pz after 15 min) and all battles in dimcay was in small 1sqm caves.

i hope the exp donations aren't going to easily take ppl from 120 - 150 (doubt many ppl will manual exp past 120)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back