• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think best option is to make exp donation that makes you level 100. So if you donate you can get free level 100 char. If you want more exp you have to exp yourself.

YEAH LOL, that was the fun part, those who were REALLY laggy could fight there pretty well because you don't need speed there like in OB'S for example.

Everybody were sandwiched which was damn funny, everyone screaming/laughing on vent, and basically just having fun, was fun gaming experience at least for me and some mates.

The pz lock kinda sucked, but anyone dies eventually unless he's a lucky bastard without lags and can outrun higher lvls than him in OB's like some people around here.

He could remap some of the caves to make them bigger and/or wider or add a tunnel to Thais (forgot which city it was close-by). It was fun because leveling was very dangerous there and if you wanted to sneak someone hunting you didn't had to walk 15 min to demona.

ok that was best part about dimcayyyy anyways i will later on decide if dimcay is gonna be there. at start not atleast, prolly i will put on some exp donations but only so you can use one exp donation every 24 hours. so you can't buy for 100 euro and be highest lvl within a day.

regards ryan

[video=youtube;uu_zwdmz0hE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_zwdmz0hE[/video]

barbra streisand? :eek:

@Ryan: I remember it was a player who said he was jewish and was really offended by it ^^

@Kingdanny: I think it would be better to add more dls to fibula or something.

What time tomorrow starts ots? Older is pvp or pvp enforced?

Dimcay was terrible. I remember many ppl had tons of noob chars loged out in those small caves so if any team goes defense u could login and prevent some from loosing pz or move the parcels behind the blocker. It sucked badly because 1) if u got massloged in those wls, there was no way to get out. and 2) there was no OB, only defence battles.

ye don't add dimcay at all. it destroyed the fun wars for me atleast. it was no fun in there you had to defence or you had to fight against a guild defending there:S

might revise dimcay and make it bigger and stuffs, connecting it with mainland (thais) with a tunnel or something.

If you really want to make a custom island you should place it somewhere where its easy to locate with exiva. For exmaple, connecting it to fibula would be easy to find since south west would only mean fibula or that island. So if you widen the caves it might be fun since there will be battles in fibula and that island. Fibula battles are rare and awesome.

I guess this server will be based on the stable OTServ while the 7.7 he uses will be the unstable avesta.

Rather, the server will start the morning or evening?

Like I said I think its much better to instead of create a new island, just take those spawns and put them inside Fibula isntead. So, for example: Take dimcay dl spawn and add it in fibula dls. Just the entire spawn like it is in Dimcay and move it to the room in Fibula with dragon lords. I guess spawns would have to be made a bit smaller though, because levels wont be as high in oldera as it was in holdera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back