• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Unique NoobWar TEST server (8.54/ 8.55/ 8.57)

sick

Reaction score
Welcome to Test server of Warfare

Hello otlanders, today I'm reopening my low level war server, which is still unfinished completely, however i decided to open a beta test which is going to be hosted at home while looking for bugs, so its going to be open 12-18 hours per day.

Date of opening fully working dedicated server: 2010 October first week

At the moment please use account manager to log in because the website is not released yet. Acc/pass : 1/1

Server ip:78.61.148.96
Server port:7171
Clients: 8.54/8.55/8.57

Some information about it:

You will start as a level 15, with fine equipment and medium skills for a start.
Runes are edited so you can use them from level 15, spells require level so each level you advance you can check your current spells with command: !spells

Server will include 4 main cities, however not all of them are fully finished yet. There are 5 own made quests.

Each kill is valuable because you get Frag Hearts for killing a person, which are needed for quests/experience/cash/addons. ( At this moment number of Frag Heart number for killing a player is increased so people could have more fun testing out everything )

100 Frag Hearts can be traded for 25 Frag Tokens which are 350exp each and there is also a chance to get random addon item. So after that you can make addons which have edited requirements (not like in real tibia)

People's dead bodies can be skinned with some instruments and there is 25% chance to get 1 Frag Heart after skinning them.

To add with, there are few hunting grounds which can be used for leveling (the exp rate is 0.25x atm), however its not going to easy to hunt there because those spots are needed for quests and people will come to kill you for sure so be careful.

If you got any ideas or find any serious bugs please post them here so i could fix them. ^_^

I'll post some screenshots of the finished map parts:

templew.png

46286291.png

60123495.png

99061564.png

Well, good luck testing it out and don't forget to report your bugs, ideas here :thumbup:

buy all addon items on this server m me in game
me name:Ahujiel

Unique Noobwar Is back !! on dedicated server with some new updates. ip:Stormot.mine.nu port:7174 login with 1/1 and check our Noob War.

dedicated hosting got problems... soon gonna server by online