• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]warfare.mine.nu Armonia High Custom Server 8.54 ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say its an very nice (bugged , fail mapped/scripted, unbalanced vocs) server :)

first for all elfbot ng user who wanna afkbotting : auto 100 if [$lastmsg.sender == GOD]{playsound 'gmdetected.wav' | settargeting off | setfollowwaypoints off}

xD

and isnt it illegal to let ur own chars at vip trainers (20+) to let it look as more player would be it haha

Kind Regards ,
Energetic in-game

-Edit- : very unbalanced server : a knight can't block the strongest monster , but a druid can XD

First of all ,you are totaly noob if you post here with noob Account.
Second thinng You arent Energetic , i know him at skype.
Third Thing The Vocations is Balanced , and ! we are balancing vocations all the time.

First of all ,you are totaly noob if you post here with noob Account.
Second thinng You arent Energetic , i know him at skype.
Third Thing The Vocations is Balanced , and ! we are balancing vocations all the time.

just talk with the players in-game , I've never seen such unbalanced vocations like at ur server :(
or how it could be possible that sorcerers/druids are better blockers than knights :S ?
yaya gogo balance ur vocations , do some more quests , its really a lot of work :)
and u know me on skype? :w00t:

@UP
Dude, knights is much better blocker than sorcerer/druid hahaha, guess u just took lvl 300 tried to block an infernalist and failed:)
And now ur crying, just leave this thread please

@UP

dude , i think u never played this server really , if u know what a druid / sorc could block u would stop play this server :O

this server just sucks, donators are overpowerd , vocations unbalanced, druids sucks now... pallys overpowerd... knights sucks at all... sorc okay.. the fucking owner just wanted a ot , he gave a shit on any good things like balanced vocations good spells or nice and big hunting spawns... his pvp system also sucks... i guess a noob scripted this ot!

this server just sucks, donators are overpowerd , vocations unbalanced, druids sucks now... Pallys overpowerd... Knights sucks at all... Sorc okay.. The fucking owner just wanted a ot , he gave a shit on any good things like balanced vocations good spells or nice and big hunting spawns... His pvp system also sucks... I guess a noob scripted this ot!

thats what i want to say ! :d

@UP haha 1post nice, do more accounts post here LOL
And btw, im a sorc and its hard for me to even block a medusa or infernalist and thats what a knight can do:) Im 900 btw, and now please leave this thread cuz u just fking everything up..

norse i hate you too , but we all know mages can block it (well i can , i really dont know if you are to dumb or anything :S)
and warfare fan , i know what you wanted to say , i just said it that even norse can understand it

thats what i want to say ! :d

Ok, we know that you made accounts to spam this Thread but i got something for you.

lets-pretend-i-give-a-shit-and-leave-it-at-that.jpg

And please why r u playing if there is so much unbalancing stuff? there is 100+ ppl online everday & none is complaining and trust me Owner is working on balancing even more than now, he just havent restarted for about 3-4days now? so next time you decide to flame this thread think twice.

Ok, we know that you made accounts to spam this Thread but i got something for you.

View attachment 8976

And please why r u playing if there is so much unbalancing stuff? there is 100+ ppl online everday & none is complaining and trust me Owner is working on balancing even more than now, he just havent restarted for about 3-4days now? so next time you decide to flame this thread think twice.

oke , he havent 100+ ppl online everyday , the truth is that he have very much chars by his own in the trainers to let it look as it would be it
its funny playin it , i know its unbalanced but its pretty funny :p even with it , and last im not killing spree its really bullshit that u think that -.-', but if u dont believe us , ask anyone on the forum who could check our ip :)

Last edited:
warfare fan is just same opinion as me... also the owner is to dumb to make the promotion forever... if anyone wanna tell me its wanted , go on lying , he told me once he dont know how to make if forever...
this ot is like warfare fan said a whole epic fail... nothing is good.. instead of balancing the vocations he make the bad vocations more bad with this adding of paying 3gn for every legendary vocation spell...

Last edited:
Guys , Thanks For Bumps .
what you are talking about vocations can by true ... but whats why i working on it and trying make it balanced.....
also yes i were cant make second promotion it 4ever.. but after thinking i decide to dont work to make it 4ever.... Now player have little where waste cash...so its realy good

3gn for spell ? are you kidding ? you can get 100gn by killing one boss ! if monsters so 100 gn can by loted in 20 minutes 100%.

warfare fan is just same opinion as me... also the owner is to dumb to make the promotion forever... if anyone wanna tell me its wanted , go on lying , he told me once he dont know how to make if forever...
this ot is like warfare fan said a whole epic fail... nothing is good.. instead of balancing the vocations he make the bad vocations more bad with this adding of paying 3gn for every legendary vocation spell...

So what? he is balancing them he told us about that. He is working all alone on this project and did from the start so stop complaining , if you want go make your own server and get people to log in and play instead of complaining like a kid.

Luka, cant u fix at the next update that u drop less lvls ??
I died and lost from 983-972, thats 11lvls:S
And its not so easy to lvl up while the spawn is taken and its so little...

Im selling my Legendary Wand (Sorc,Druid) 25Donation points , Trading it for Mage Donations. Remember its 25 points ^^ !! pm me ingame

: Next Please

To know i gonna fix mages today . Gonna do they ue little cost more (no gold ) :p i will tell what changes in future.

Luka, guess u should fix your server:S
The same problem as promotion, u write buy 103021323 pro armor, yes and u get like 234234234 armors
It's full of armors in the temple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back