• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]warfare.mine.nu Armonia High Custom Server 8.54 ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becouse of hard reason we had to reset server....

Server Will Start in 4 hours ! Join Us . + we are looking for Tutors

Free Points:

•Advancing to level 500 , you will gain 5 points

•Advancing to level 700 , you will gain 5 points

•Advancing to level 800 , you will gain 5 points

•Advancing to level 900 , you will gain 10 points

•Advancing to level 1000 , you will gain 25 points

Tested it for like 10 min and don't like it at all. sry m8 and good look whit your project.

can i ask you why you didint liked it ?

Of curse, it was to messy to find around the map, would be nice if it was a more cleaner version of Armonia.
Did try one quest for lvl 8 noob quest and died like on one shoot in lvl 100. that ofc is great, hard core quest if awesome but think u should have put a warning sign or something :p
And some how my cc disappeared in the beginning, cuss i didn't buy aol or bless, and had 0cc witch is sad when u die. :p

Exp little to high for me, and its seems like u need to by donation wand to be a good druid meanwhile u only need to quest for knight / paladin (not sure witch quest u had only saw a few of them)

All this in a short of mount of time didn't get a great feeling about the ot :/

1 first there are marks on mao where are all things. secondly the quest was messed up kinda.
thirdly there are realy easy way to get cash and buy aol . and also there is donation wand quest with ppl making easy.. :p

and the map would more by called warfare cuz its me own made server with i call warfare

someone did miss this server ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back