• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

I know lowrates aren't for everyone (I suppose it's not your favorite kind of server) but it's what majority wants. And we can't deny that it has bigger chance to survive with decent amount of players than classicus (last edition died so fast).

Perhaps you are right, a lowrate would survive longer in general however its not going to be Ryans server. he burnt all confidence people had on him, heck people doesnt even want to put their time into his midrates and now he expect to have a successfull lowrate server, wont happen. this is just my view on Ryan & his servers maybe he will proove me wrong but i am confident he will never succeed in a lowrate server, and having 100+ people on launch is not success (might be for him tho due to donations) but we will see how many is still playing after a week or two.

Perhaps you are right, a lowrate would survive longer in general however its not going to be Ryans server. he burnt all confidence people had on him, heck people doesnt even want to put their time into his midrates and now he expect to have a successfull lowrate server, wont happen. this is just my view on Ryan & his servers maybe he will proove me wrong but i am confident he will never succeed in a lowrate server, and having 100+ people on launch is not success (might be for him tho due to donations) but we will see how many is still playing after a week or two.

Completely agree, but this is Ryans defining moment whether or not people will ever take him serious again and play his servers.

@ry.an I hope you can run a successful server and stay active for more then a week or two this time around and provide the community with a fun long lasting server and stay on top of the countless amount of mc's because that only destroys the server amount bots ofc

If this lowrate won't be reseted and Ryan will be active with so good client version+ updates... also with active banning people for cheating with tasker/mouse recorder.

Last hope for Ryans server.
GOOD LUCK. I will try it with some bunch of friends.

Last edited:
Just a little headsup, the countdown on OTservlist will be starting tomorrow also Nastarius will have 2 identical Rookgards at beginning to spread people out and to prevent Rook from cramming up at the beginning.

Once you login you will get a message stating in which Rook you are, Rookgaard 1 or 2, if you wish to change just type 'transfer' to NPC Cipfried.

8ec2766fbd.png

2693981442.png

Finalized Task list will be published tomorrow and as always I'll be doing some giveaways on Twitch like 1-2 hours before the server starts. Enjoy and cya guys on Friday :)

Wont succes anyway. Ryan aint active at all. Maybe a week and gets unactive for a while. People report abusers/botters etc he doesnt care tough.

Ryan make Advertisement!
ots lists, forums etc

2 rookgards I think its a waste of time... I dont think so many people will be as you wish...

This is other kind of medivia client. atm there isnt any kind of working bot, few people tried but classicus was updating too often:) I have tried all my bots also, even the runemaker from spectrum, but none work.

You will have private bot, only if you will edit bots from medivia, which are for rl money and need more skills then winhex.

Each update of Nastarius data file and whole bots will stop... Good luck with buying bot from private cheatmakers.

@R.yan Why are skills(2x) and magic level(1x*2x regen=2x) so low compared to exp rate? Consider changing skills to 3x and magic to 1.5x before start because after it will be too late

Magic level should be 1x, 2x regeneration rates will help too much for magic professions. . Skills are not important in my point of view.. whilst dieing you lose much more skills, then magic level.
It will be balanced at higher level. Look how many frags you can take monthly :)

Btw... do you have a dark cathedral at your tibia 7.4? o_O
I saw dark monks, assassins , smugglers...

@Ryan. I suggest you to add to the task list also:

- Black Knights
- Giants
- Ancient dragons
- Hydras
- Djins
- Stone Golems
- Witches
- Priestess
- Fire Devils
- Behemots

Maybe in future will be worth adding POI monsters with items for addons or gold?
I think that Dragon lord task is too easy... 1000+ dragon lords would be ok.

Last edited:
Magic level should be 1x, 2x regeneration rates will help too much for magic professions. . Skills are not important in my point of view.. whilst dieing you lose much more skills, then magic level.
It will be balanced at higher level. Look how many frags you can take monthly :)

Btw... do you have a dark cathedral at your tibia 7.4? o_O
I saw dark monks, assassins , smugglers...

@Ryan. I suggest you to add to the task list also:

- Black Knights
- Giants
- Ancient dragons
- Hydras
- Djins
- Stone Golems
- Witches
- Priestess
- Fire Devils
- Behemots

Maybe in future will be worth adding POI monsters with items for addons or gold?
I think that Dragon lord task is too easy... 1000+ dragon lords would be ok.

Magic is 1x and regen is 2x, so effectively magic rate is 2x.

Will add more tasks tonight, was not done yet :)

Magic is 1x and regen is 2x, so effectively magic rate is 2x.

Will add more tasks tonight, was not done yet :)
ye but Ryan what about skills? shouldnt be 2x skills on 3.5x exp, we're gonna have 65 skill at level 100 without training with this weird ratio.... up them to 3x so it makes sense please

Last edited:
Back