• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows TFS 0.3.5pl1 Problem

Lava Titan

Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
When i've turned my serv on the last time it didnt had any errors but on the next day when i waked up i tryed to turn the serv on and keeps crashing when it reaches:

j77pq9.jpg

I never had this error...
Does any1 know how to fix it?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
English:

PHP:
The forgotten server stopped working

A problem cause to program a crash and it can't work correctly.
The Windows will close the program and notify you if there a possible solution.

Close the program

Last edited:
Wow 0 awnsers after tons of hours.

Well, it's because you've posted a picture of a windows error, but we have a little detale... the error is in portuguese and the oficial language of this forum is english...

Ok.. i'll translate the error:

"The forgotten server stopped working

A problem cause to program a crash and it can't work correctly.
The Windows will close the program and notify you if there a possible solution.

Close the program"

You have 3 options in this case:
1 - Close the program and wait for a notification.
2 - Read the tutorials.
3 - Change to Linux.

LOL

There can be a problem with launcher, or other executables connected with it, chceck all the files that are connected with launcher, and are responsible for starting the game, and it work. Or re-install all serv files from the biggining. Also it can be a problem of safty, a virus or something like that

Back