• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS.exe crash when opens

Svensk legend

Reaction score
I'm trying to host a server with server distributions, Mystic Spirit - 0.2.4

But after like 5 seconds having the TFS.exe it crashes and the ../cmd.exe comes up says in swedish, "Tryck valfri knapp för att fortsätta..."

I don't know what is wrong, but if anyone got same error or have had this error, and know how to solve it - please can you tell me so I can fix my OT...

Things that makes me solve my problem get rep++

And another thing with Gesior AAC,

When I put server path in the browser intall page@gesior-aac
I get this erorr:
STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected ':' in C:/Documents and Settings/USERNAME/Skrivbord/Real Map Project/config.lua on line 115 in C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/USERNAME/Skrivbord/Real Map Project/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

I don't get that problem if anyone have had that problem tell me what to do...

I'm trying to host a server with server distributions, Mystic Spirit - 0.2.4

But after like 5 seconds having the TFS.exe it crashes and the ../cmd.exe comes up says in swedish, "Tryck valfri knapp för att fortsätta..."

I don't know what is wrong, but if anyone got same error or have had this error, and know how to solve it - please can you tell me so I can fix my OT...

Things that makes me solve my problem get rep++

Your problem is, that the exe can't load a script like action file or something like that. That's why he crash. So just watch carefully the exe and wait until which point he go crash.

well if the tfs config cant load you need to remove comments on line 115
open config in server distro press ctrl + g then write 115 delete that line!
and after that you get a new line and remove that!

Found the error why it bugged...
[23/10/2009 23:55:27] >> Loading map
[23/10/2009 23:55:27] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/Real tibia map.otbm.

How do I know exactly the SQM it's bugged on? I can't remove whole map lol? kinda funny thing...

Another error in Gesior ACC Install script, Step 4...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 table players has no column named skulltime' in C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\install.php:576 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\install.php(576): PDO->query('INSERT INTO pla...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\install.php on line 576

Where do I get the tables?

I believe you are using a Gesior version that is not compatible with you distro version.

Two questions:

What distro are you using?

What Gesior version are you using?

Found the error why it bugged...

How do I know exactly the SQM it's bugged on? I can't remove whole map lol? kinda funny thing...

Open your config.lua and change the map name to :
Code:
Real Tibia map

And about the other bug.. You need to add the column "skulltime" into your database that means:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `skulltime` BIGINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Rep++ plx :D

Code:
Real Tibia map

And about the other bug.. You need to add the column "skulltime" into your database that means:
Code:

thanks, will test when my friend comes online!

repped too...

Code:
Real Tibia map

Code:

btw, you will have to explain a bit better :S
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such column: promotion' in C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\highscores.php:71 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\highscores.php(71): PDO->query('SELECT name,onl...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\index.php(160): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\highscores.php on line 71
when i went into highscore shit :s

Edit:
I tested now to host the server, went fine... but I think the distro is using a old/newer items.otb... Should I take the items.otb from RME or download new distro or something..?

Last edited:
btw, you will have to explain a bit better :S
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such column: promotion' in C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\highscores.php:71 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\highscores.php(71): PDO->query('SELECT name,onl...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\index.php(160): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\ot\highscores.php on line 71
when i went into highscore shit :s

Edit:
I tested now to host the server, went fine... but I think the distro is using a old/newer items.otb... Should I take the items.otb from RME or download new distro or something..?

bump :<

Back