• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Thamandi Server-- Process and Ideas (with Screenshots)

Pablingas

Reaction score
Hello this will be a thread were I will be posting the progress of the making of my server.
Every idea or opinion will be accepted.

Ok, starting of with the idea. I'm trying to do a teleport/RPG server, sounds crazy, but I think it is possible, here is the plan: each monster teleport will be mapped RPG, with a maze to discover, and not only 1 monster there, i.e if you go on the Demon teleport, you will find a new kinda city and also different places to hunt, mostly demons, but if you do a depth search you will find different harder monsters (orshabaal, Morgaroth), and quests to do. I don't know if my explanation was good so any question just ask it.

For this, I will use [8.54]TFS 0.3.6pl1(Crying Damson) GUI , so thanks to elf and all his team for creating this TFS version. For the map I'm starting of with the NaxedOt6.5 map, but my goal is to edit at least 95% of it, anyways thanks to this people also:D.

Stages:
1-50 x100
51-150 x50
151-500 x30
501-inf x20
Global multiplier: x5

Skill: x12
Magic: x12
Loot: x4

I will start by doing items, then doing monsters and mapping.

So any question, or additional info you want to hear, just post it and I will answer.

Sorry about the short post, but I will post more items and stuff tomorrow, please gimme your opinions, what should I do? What you will like? Do you like my plan? Are those good Donator Items?
Thankyou for taking your time on reading this, and I will post new stuff tomorrow :) (5:20 AM here, need some sleep, :p)

Sorry for the screens presentation will fix it tomorrow, to late.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back