• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The ArchLight Project

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
The idea of this sounds great, but you came back to working on open tibia servers 1 month ago after not being active in this community for almost 2 years. Something suspicious going on here.

I appreciate the concern :) This isn’t the only OT Forum, however it is now the one I’m most active on
Looks really interesting to me! Can't wait to see more :) I really like the design and description of the thread :p
Thank you Damon, really appreciate that <3

Really, fuck my life. All the good projects starts when i have vacation. ;_;
The release may be on August 7th instead, Due to finding a timeslot on otservlist for the three day countdown, as they have a pretty big waitlist right now. We will of course fill people in more during the Beta :) So you wont might only miss a couple days :)

I appreciate the concern :) This isn’t the only OT Forum, however it is now the one I’m most active on

Thank you Damon, really appreciate that <3

The release may be on August 7th instead, Due to finding a timeslot on otservlist for the three day countdown, as they have a pretty big waitlist right now. We will of course fill people in more during the Beta :) So you wont might only miss a couple days :)
Thanks i will be home 10th August. :p

Looks really interesting to me! Can't wait to see more :) I really like the design and description of the thread :p
ILr890b.jpg

might be interesting to play who are the staff members?

Looks pretty cool! I'd totally be down to check it out if I could get into your tester list!

Back