• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Final Straw.

Akalic

Programmer
Reaction score
I hate to give up on a project I have started, but this has gone far enough. I'm done working with Red, I can't work with someone that doesn't trust me. Not only that, someone who knows nothing about anything computer related and assumes that everything is a quick fix. I'm done.

Without trust, I can't work on the sources and compile without going through retarded and useless hoops. Let me show you how I have to work:

1. Download the sources from the dedicated.
2. Search through the 80+ files of 5k+ lines of code for a part I have little knowledge about.
3. Edit the part that I believe to be causing the errors.
4. Upload the sources to a hosting site and give the link to Red.
5. Hope Red compiles it correctly.
6. Wait for Red to complain he doesn't know what the errors mean and pray he copies ALL of it instead of leaving out very important warnings during the compiling process.
7. Repeat until all errors are "gone"

Of course I could work through Team View and do it all on his computer with a 3-4 second lag on everything I input and having Red pop up random things while I'm trying to work. All of this bullshit could be removed if he would tell me the password to the dedicated so I can attempt to set it up to have a editor I could work from at any time, instead of when he's on, but of course he can't, he's too scared that I would destroy what I'm trying to fix or worse, DELETE EVERYTHING! Oh no, why would I do such a thing? I wouldn't, Red is just paranoid to let any one actually have access.

Another problem is the fact that he has changed OS three times. From Windows to Ubuntu 8.04 to Debian 5.0. I worked for two weeks straight to compile the sources from the Windows version to Ubuntu. And now he expects me to recompile the sources again, but through the bullshit he demands I do. Logical right? And when I brought this up, he tells me to figure out how to backup the database. An honest request except that I know I have to learn it THEN teach him how to do it, have him fuck the shit up and throw everything back a month or even take the server offline. I can't let that happen.

As of this moment, I deleted Root and have no interest in playing here. However, my experience with the workings of a OT server has peaked my interest and motivated myself to make my own with a RL friend of mine. I will not advertise the server, but I will let my closer friends know so I can have some beta testers.

And now, without a listing of all people I know and respect, I say goodbye.

miss

lol.. k, i maybe did all this and insulted u because u always was killin me for NO REASON and u knew i was in ur side anyway .. my apologyze

go suck other ppl, u talk & act like if u were the best of every1, the "friends" u got were bcuz u were the gm, u fuking power abuser, i hope u go away too!

You're older version was better...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!:D
good bye!!! looser!!

need ur gm for kill ppl!!! haha
u always tp ppl to DEATHS!!! or NIGHTMARES
when ppl are AFK! on monks!!

ya never come back! plox!! LOL:peace:

honestly man you were prolly the best GM cyntara had, and it sux red didnt trust you, otherwise, you might still play on bug free cyntara ;) but anyways, take care man, and i would DEF play your OT (nightz/nitez)

honestly man you were prolly the best GM cyntara had, and it sux red didnt trust you, otherwise, you might still play on bug free cyntara ;) but anyways, take care man, and i would DEF play your OT (nightz/nitez)

oh yea!! best GM??
LOL nah!! i dont think
he is POWER ABUSER!!!
he not tp u never cause u are "TEAM" LOL
but to other ppl he always TP ¬¬

root was not biased man, he did his job, he caught botters regardless of what "team" just saying, that root was a good gm :)

and plus he was helping with keeping the server up, and fixing bugs as you can see from Akalics post.

GM abuser.
The day u leave the server will be best for players who are not ur "TEAM" for example KZ, glitho-paly, and some others that u teleport to places where it is safe to be killed, or are teleported when they are AFK in TRAINERS.

It is true that u helped to RED, but in the game you abuse ur power, so it is better you leave.

i hope never see u again!...

PD:excuse my very bad English!

root was not biased man, he did his job, he caught botters regardless of what "team" just saying, that root was a good gm :)

dude!
is good GM if he tp ppl "enemys"
because he cant kill them!? LOL

even my brother can be better GM haha!
he not use ROOT for kill ppl when get RAPED!!!¬¬
and akalic ya he always use ROOT for kill ppl!

the GMS should not play and if they play not to use the GM!
same other gms!!

GM JUSTICE he was GOOD GM!! :)

GM abuser.
The day u leave the server will be best for players who are not ur "TEAM" for example KZ, glitho-paly, and some others that u teleport to places where it is safe to be killed, or are teleported when they are AFK in TRAINERS.

It is true that u helped to RED, but in the game you abuse ur power, so it is better you leave.

i hope never see u again!...

PD:excuse my very bad English!

yeah root helped i know..and thanks for that!
but WHY you have to use the GM to kill people?
can play fair??

ok perhaps you do have a point lol :p
man im gonna pk you in game when your on LMAO!

haha! i love u too man! <3

i not log cause i not want DIED by root! LOL
if i log he can tp me to deaths!! haha

when mages no have BUG and GM power abusers!
im BACK! xD

plox RED fix it!! <3

haha! i love u too man! <3

i not log cause i not want DIED by root! LOL
if i log he can tp me to deaths!! haha

when mages no have BUG and GM power abusers!
im BACK! xD

plox RED fix it!! <3

red is only prolonging the process from what akalic is saying, if red trusted him with the dedicated, the fixing process would go so much faster and smoother, it would actually be easier for red to trust akalic..

would be nice, but abuses his power akalic I do not want to die because you send me with deaths or something

All the Br's, STOP TALKING. Exarion has been abusing his powers. We made a thread. One after another, still no response. You guys cavebot,Magebot and have literally every single bot. Stop complaining. AND Akalic only teleports those who were cavebotting (considering they havn't been caught already). For you to say Akalic teleports those who he cannot kill is like saying Exarion teleports those who he cannot kill to Jail/Nm. If it weren't for Akalic I doubt this server will be running how it is so far. So for all you retards saying "GOOD BYE AKALIC FUCKHEAD! NEVER ME SEE IS YOU NO OF THE MORE AGAIEN!!!" have fun running the server. Not only will the bugs not be fixed, the server will crash down. Have fun guys!

Ps. Aklaic, it's -errh Question, when u make the server send me the ip pl0x :D. :peace:

I'm not giving you the ability to see the acc/pass of every player on the server.

Over and out,
Red

Hes not asking for that, he gets access to that when u give the ability to him sure, but hes asking for access to the dedicated so HE CAN DO WHAT UR SUPPOSE TO DO... FUCKING FIX THE SERVER

Nuff' Said

All the Br's, STOP TALKING. Exarion has been abusing his powers. We made a thread. One after another, still no response. You guys cavebot,Magebot and have literally every single bot. Stop complaining. AND Akalic only teleports those who were cavebotting (considering they havn't been caught already). For you to say Akalic teleports those who he cannot kill is like saying Exarion teleports those who he cannot kill to Jail/Nm. If it weren't for Akalic I doubt this server will be running how it is so far. So for all you retards saying "GOOD BYE AKALIC FUCKHEAD! NEVER ME SEE IS YOU NO OF THE MORE AGAIEN!!!" have fun running the server. Not only will the bugs not be fixed, the server will crash down. Have fun guys!

Ps. Aklaic, it's -errh Question, when u make the server send me the ip pl0x :D. :peace:

dude
who are u? LOL
i dont know u haha!

ohh and who are brs?? are u stupid??

Back