• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The popluarity of this server..

neetras

Reaction score
Hmmm. I can see that the server isnt so popular as it was before, but then I will suggest something. I believe my idea will bring more fun in game, and maybe more ppls to start playing.

So here it is: the server would have been much nicer if you could put in some stages from some randoms lvls. For Example,

from lvl 45-50, maybe improve the exp to for example 20x.. and then when that period is over, (45-50) then it goes automaticly back to normal again. So my suggest is to put some of these "boost exp-ers" in to the lvls. Like 2-3 times from lvl 0-100, 2-3 times from lvl 101-200, and so on.

Understand? This will maybe be something like this.

"Oh, just 7 lvls more to the boost exp, that will be so fun" etc etc :p:p I hope you understand

Yours,
neetras :thumbup::thumbup:

Hmmm. I can see that the server isnt so popular as it was before, but then I will suggest something. I believe my idea will bring more fun in game, and maybe more ppls to start playing.

So here it is: the server would have been much nicer if you could put in some stages from some randoms lvls. For Example,

from lvl 45-50, maybe improve the exp to for example 20x.. and then when that period is over, (45-50) then it goes automaticly back to normal again. So my suggest is to put some of these "boost exp-ers" in to the lvls. Like 2-3 times from lvl 0-100, 2-3 times from lvl 101-200, and so on.

Understand? This will maybe be something like this.

"Oh, just 7 lvls more to the boost exp, that will be so fun" etc etc :p:p I hope you understand

Yours,
neetras :thumbup::thumbup:
That will just be annoying, sorry don't like your idea that you've taken from Znote :>

Well, we'll have to see when we start the server, won't we? ;)

Dumn ide, how booring issnt it going back to normal then?

"Bah normal EXP Again, i want the boost"

Rather add a function like setPlayerExpRate (think someone made it here at OTL) and then you can get this little boost on certain events, instead of certain levels.

e.g. when you complete a quest, kill a boss or w/e :p

No, it was someone from `the blocked website url here`.

or you could do weekend specials? whit like 2 hours each weekend whit like 4 x normal exp rate?

but i like the ide of extra boost after boss killing/quest finishing...

an other ide is to have an item you can buy for like 10 cc's that gives you dubble exp rate for like 1-2 hours :p

and a really exprencive item that tripple's your drop rate :p but only for 30 minutes :p

We'll see what happens when we're launched. It's easier for us to decide what fits with the server when we're online. ;) But keep coming with ideas, always fun to see people that are not only playing, but also helping us make the server better. :)

just tried to help, since this seems to go really bad. Few players, and an awesome work with this server, and a huge map. This just dont match.. Come up with something better then! And ye, I got it from Znote, but you can see a huge diffrent between these two servers. Radonia: like 100% made by itself. Znote: like 20% added stuffs, and rest downloaded.

And still znote got way more players than Radonia.

If this wont get any more popular, this have been like houndreds of hours wasted for they who made this..

just tried to help, since this seems to go really bad. Few players, and an awesome work with this server, and a huge map. This just dont match.. Come up with something better then! And ye, I got it from Znote, but you can see a huge diffrent between these two servers. Radonia: like 100% made by itself. Znote: like 20% added stuffs, and rest downloaded.

And still znote got way more players than Radonia.

If this wont get any more popular, this have been like houndreds of hours wasted for they who made this..
Maby cuz radonia isn't online (A)

They aren't necessarily doing all of this for other people. From creating something big like this, one feels a sense of accomplishment and self-fulfillment. Just like if you paint a wonderful picture or compose music. Popularity doesn't matter.

As for the idea, I don't think it would work on Radonia. They are pretty big on RPG, without any x9999 exp mass-server ideas. The only thing I could think of is double damage (idea inspired by Unreal Tournament). You find some kind of pickup that will cause you to do x2 damage for a set period of time. These pickups would be random, and spawn time would be slow. But then again, I don't think this is for Radonia. I wouldn't want something like this implanted.

This is probably the worst fucking idea i've seen in my life,
Learn to fucking level instead

In my opinion it should be same exp stage as before, Wasnt to hard to level or to easy.

Dont change the rates <_<
I think that the rates were fine as they were!

And, with less people more exp for the people online right? :eek:

My opinion is that there should be much more advertising. We should post on every freakin ot/tibia related board. Just like creating an account on tibia.de and all the tibian fanpages to get more players. The accounts will be banished and the posts deleted, but I guess there will be alot of people reading it and maybe trying the server after.

I think we'll make you the chief advertiser then, Ice! ;) You seem eager to start already! :D

Back