• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Winds of Sorrow

Mc-Pedro

Banned User
Reaction score

Love is complicated, but as it's said, "there's someone for everyone".
I like to think that's true, think that there's more outside these walls, they said the life was going to be great again here on Sorrow.
I like to think that the world isn't destroyed yet, that there is still life on Darkwaste, accrding to our king, it's only a wasteland filled with dark creatures who are eating the breathing beings.
"Better safe than sorry", I never should have left, I'd rather fight for my loved ones instead of feeling this sorrow inside of me. It's only a matter of time until the people break down, murder and burglary is already coming along the road, we can't stay here anymore, we have to make a plan, else the creatures will find us eventually...

• Explore a continent exposed of chaos.
  • Hear peoples stories and help them out, it might lead you somewhere.
  • Experience a role-playing feeling set to the max.
  • Leave the peaceful island of 'Sorrow' and set foot to explore the great continent of 'Darkwaste'.

Back