• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheVentura project

exique

Natala-ot.com
Reaction score
TheVentura project

What's so unique about Ventura?
The monsters and the exp rate are very balanced.
Normally on "high exp ots" you just hunt demons, and that's not funny, but the high exp is. So on Ventura I decided to mix them, it will be unique and it will be fun!

You start at level 80. Yes, level 80!!!
Then it's time to start hunting rotworms which deal about 100 damage per hit. When you have reached level 200~ it's time to change to dragons. They deal between 300 - 2200 damage (depending on which dragon).
Then.. when you have reached level 500~ you can choose which monster you want hunt. 40 spawns, 40 quests (10 of them are big ones like INQ, ANNI and some custom "big" ones)~

Then we have other (unique) features like Elf's War system (real tibia war system) and we are going to add capture the flag and zombie-mode.

Short Information
Exp: Stages [High]
Exp from players: [Low]
Skill rate: 60x [Trainers exists]
Magic rate: 80x
Loot rate: 4x
Spawn rate: 3x

Daily frags to redskull/blackskull: 7 / 14
Weekly frags to redskull/blackskull: 60 / 120
Monthly frags to redskull/blackskull: 500 / 1000
No protection level.

Map: "Pimped" Evolution.

Gallery.

(To do list):
  1. Add custom addon system
  2. Add vip isle
  3. Add more small quests
  4. Add more npc tasks

Good luck! I wish you all the best.
Remember that the hard work is big rewarded :)

This project looks promising :p Let's hope nothing goes wrong :p

Looks like a very well worked project, i hope it all goes to plan and i will maybe start when it is released.

Do you have any idea when it will be released?

Anyways, Good Luck with it. ;)

Looks like a very well worked project, i hope it all goes to plan and i will maybe start when it is released.

Do you have any idea when it will be released?

Anyways, Good Luck with it. ;)

Today or tomorrow or possibly Sunday.
Hopefully later today.. probably not though.

Real great.. You earn this

456474931_0356ba4a8d.jpg

Back