• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is to bad!!

Don

Reaction score
I have fight in 4-5 days to get ferumbras hat and also bought a soul stone and 30 fire sword's..i've been killing over 650 monk's
i've been trying to do dessert quest.try to enter dark chaterdral try to enter Fernfang Spawn.. to get 1 fuc*ing ANKH. this is shit.... Ank cant be founded on ur map..in 4 fuc*ing days i've been wasting alot of time for nothing..

Also heard that i can't trade my fire swords for magic sulphures.

I need to know .. are you going to fix the ankh's and magic sulphures? it takes like 1-5 mins to fix if u know how to do lol?

very well.. im w8ing tomorrow serversave 20:00.. If not work then im out of this ot ..

I have fight in 4-5 days to get ferumbras hat and also bought a soul stone and 30 fire sword's..i've been killing over 650 monk's
i've been trying to do dessert quest.try to enter dark chaterdral try to enter Fernfang Spawn.. to get 1 fuc*ing ANKH. this is shit.... Ank cant be founded on ur map..in 4 fuc*ing days i've been wasting alot of time for nothing..

Also heard that i can't trade my fire swords for magic sulphures.

I need to know .. are you going to fix the ankh's and magic sulphures? it takes like 1-5 mins to fix if u know how to do lol?

very well.. im w8ing tomorrow serversave 20:00.. If not work then im out of this ot ..

It will be fixed today.

Can I get a winning lottery ticket now? :confused:.... And is it possible to change 100 giant spider silks to 10 spools of spider silk yarn???

Back