• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This new character list

Nubaza

LUA Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland.net

I come to this forum because i know what the people of here are very experimented and advanced... but I'm not really sure what I'm getting here

I want this character list from the OT client by Pokestorm.com.br
6G4lHmh.png

The pokeballs are the mana, example (2/6) max mana= 6 always in the pokemon servers xD
The caught are the Soul of the player
The blue progress bar are the EXP
the red progress bar the HP obviously
And the outfit uhm...

I tried to do this, but i don't know more to do what the .OTUI XD
oQcDzEc.png

I've uploaded attached files to the post, the mine and the other... If you need more files i can upload it.

Reward with paypal for who can do this.

Very Thank you! :c

Attachments

• client_entergame.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 486 · VirusTotal
  • client_entergame Mine Client.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 389 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
May I ask why keep making stuffs in native language instead of English?
Seriously, I hate when people create stuffs that's running over internet doesn't have English as default language <.<

Imagine if CipSoft made their game in their language? all German... You'd probably not be here today to enjoy Open-Tibia stuffs if CipSoft wanted to make their fully German.

Edit:
And if all the default creators of OTs also did their work on their languages, TFS would probably be all Swedish.
Such as ShadowCores and many many more.

@dip'ah
Otclient supports locales, every client string is in English by default and depending on the locale you select it gets translated.

@Nubaza
You need to update your login protocol so it sends information about health, mana, current pokemon count, caught pokemons, level and outfit.
Then you need to update your client to parse that data.

@Summ can you do it?
I need to upload my gamelib folder, or not?

i haven't idea how to do that... xddd...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get an update on this? :) I would love this system in my client and Im trying to implent it.

GHUbwRKH.png

You have to edit module client_entergame, especially characterlist.lua and of course .otui.
In characterlist.lua in:
Lua:
function CharacterList.create(characters, account, otui)
add key 'outfit', then add local outfit with value of looktype and colors from server.
Then setOutfit for the subWidget with key 'outfit':
Lua:
local subWidget = widget:getChildById(key)

As I said, looktype and colors are from server so you have to add in a loop (number of characters in your account):
C++:
for(it = account.charList.begin(); it != account.charList.end(); it++)
Then you're sending your looktype and colors and addons.
C++:
msg.AddU16(looktype);
... and the same for feet color, body, head, addon etc.
It will be probably in your otserv.cpp or just simply near sending MOTD.

GHUbwRKH.png

You have to edit module client_entergame, especially characterlist.lua and of course .otui.
In characterlist.lua in:
Lua:
function CharacterList.create(characters, account, otui)
add key 'outfit', then add local outfit with value of looktype and colors from server.
Then setOutfit for the subWidget with key 'outfit':
Lua:
local subWidget = widget:getChildById(key)

As I said, looktype and colors are from server so you have to add in a loop (number of characters in your account):
C++:
for(it = account.charList.begin(); it != account.charList.end(); it++)
Then you're sending your looktype and colors and addons.
C++:
msg.AddU16(looktype);
... and the same for feet color, body, head, addon etc.
It will be probably in your otserv.cpp or just simply near sending MOTD.

Do you mind making a tutorial explaining step by step / file please?

is very easy, the way I did was to create functions in iologindata.cpp and iologindata.h that give the DB get in the fields I wanted as looktype, lookbody etc and then I used this function inside the function that sends the msg for client in protocollogin.cpp.

23795286_910239972468507_5494638329131491818_n.png

could anyone post how to do this?
first you need to Edit the source
iologindata.cpp ,iologindata.h ,protocollogin.cpp
thats where you are advised to go altough I still dont understand why otc wont go 1.0 and allow full lua + python implementation

Nobody wants make a step by step tutorial, because if one do then all servers will have, but i will. Soon. There is no need to hurry me
Funny, he got it and don't shared like he said "Nobody wants make a step by step tutorial, because if one do then all servers will have, but i will. Soon."

Back