• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This server is full of A holes

Watermelons

Reaction score
I don't know what it is about this server but it seems very un-welcoming to new players. I cannot hunt anywhere without a group of 3 or 4 people shouting leave and paralyzing me and i have no chance. I have paid high levels to help clear things for me and they just take my money and then kill me - when i am 400 levels below them. This is just me but if i was a level 600, i would have no interest in killing a level 200. I would help him out becuase back then, i went through the same struggles. What is it about this server that makes everybody want to kill everybody 24/7? frag counts don't mean anything if you are killing people 400 levels below you

I don't know what it is about this server but it seems very un-welcoming to new players. I cannot hunt anywhere without a group of 3 or 4 people shouting leave and paralyzing me and i have no chance. I have paid high levels to help clear things for me and they just take my money and then kill me - when i am 400 levels below them. This is just me but if i was a level 600, i would have no interest in killing a level 200. I would help him out becuase back then, i went through the same struggles. What is it about this server that makes everybody want to kill everybody 24/7? frag counts don't mean anything if you are killing people 400 levels below you

pvp-e, ftw

people say its pvp-e but i have killed somebody higher level than me and i got no exp. and i thought there are no skulls in pvp-e

people say its pvp-e but i have killed somebody higher level than me and i got no exp. and i thought there are no skulls in pvp-e

its pvpe.
just the owner has no interest in fixing pvp exp.

Last edited:

same here, but I can deal with the retarded brs :S

There will be an update soon that will make the server more friendly new players and non-donors. Hang in there!

-DM

Back