• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This server need some serious changes..

Hubbelito

Hubbz0r
Reaction score
This server need some serious changes, For starters:

1: Fix low lvl area, its easy to bot there and alot of people made 150+ on mages on like 1 night. you can also mag lvl there since u get mana and none can kill you..

2: get tutors that plays often that can report botters to gm or even ban them, since alot of players bot and get a good level quickly and easy..

3: get people that uses paralyze/floorhack(Speedhack) banned.. There are alot of players using these kinds of things and its makin the pvp sucky.

5: get rid of all the owners on a house if the player dosn't play..

6: Fix softboot/rings mana regain since its useless to use these kind of things since u alrdy get sick mana regain just for being promoted.

Fix it ASAP please.. its getting annoying to see people that bot 170 on one night when i had to work my ass of to get 120..

yea, you should fix it. I wanted to make a character on that server,
is it worth to play here?

Our enemies here are cowards, my whole team is retired because of lack of opponents that never dares going OB. I totally love the OT, however we're moving to another one until we've got some competition here. It's just pathetic that when we come with 5 people they go pz with 10, still they believe they are better than us because they won the latest OB, which was the only one we ever lost here. We're waiting, send a PM on otland if you want an OB against Time and we'll arrange it.

"Fix it ASAP please.. its getting annoying to see people that bot 170 on one night when i had to work my ass of to get 120.. "

Do you really think it's impossible to reach 170 on a night?
Depending on what you are hunting, how much supplies and money you got to use, theres your answer.
I know there are botters too, but don't take everyone under one line.

~Houndish

This server need some serious changes, For starters:

1: Fix low lvl area, its easy to bot there and alot of people made 150+ on mages on like 1 night. you can also mag lvl there since u get mana and none can kill you..

2: get tutors that plays often that can report botters to gm or even ban them, since alot of players bot and get a good level quickly and easy..

3: get people that uses paralyze/floorhack(Speedhack) banned.. There are alot of players using these kinds of things and its makin the pvp sucky.

5: get rid of all the owners on a house if the player dosn't play..

6: Fix softboot/rings mana regain since its useless to use these kind of things since u alrdy get sick mana regain just for being promoted.

Fix it ASAP please.. its getting annoying to see people that bot 170 on one night when i had to work my ass of to get 120..

You forget 4 :p / Guzzeeeen :D

Houndish~ in one night and one day of botting you're 170, i know people that reached 150 on one night, then the next day they took 170.. So 1 day is enough to take 170.

Why, the question wasn't how i should improve cuz that not relevant, this is internet.. As u sed, Small nerdy guys are being cocky and cool over the net, why can't i bee nerdy and fat then? huh? huh?`huh?

Damn your so right on that freaking nooby town. Just remove it its rather useless.

If your not able to do so, just make 2 LVL 50+ doors in the teleport so no1 under 50 can pass it,fair enough. There's too many high sorc botting the drags and getting to 170 in 2-3days. I had to work my ass off to reach a certain point too and seeing this pissed me off. You either make it 50+ cant pass it or you make it pvp, fair enough.

Edit: Fix the quaras raid :( lol.

Houndish~ in one night and one day of botting you're 170, i know people that reached 150 on one night, then the next day they took 170.. So 1 day is enough to take 170.

Why, the question wasn't how i should improve cuz that not relevant, this is internet.. As u sed, Small nerdy guys are being cocky and cool over the net, why can't i bee nerdy and fat then? huh? huh?`huh?

:eek: Tell me 1 dmn example of a guy who reached lvl 170 in 1 day and Ill shoot myself in head. There are currently only like ~5players that have been lvl 170 and some are close to it. Noone from them has reached lvl 170 in 1 day. I know how hard it is to get that lvl and u can't get it in 1 day hunting draggys or w/e lol. But yeah I think that newbie town should be removed at all. WHy is that shit needed? Its like rook with draggys in main lol.

Starcheck, Random, Chudz is there.. Richux your the biggest botter so just shut your face stupid face.

"Fix it ASAP please.. its getting annoying to see people that bot 170 on one night when i had to work my ass of to get 120.. "

Do you really think it's impossible to reach 170 on a night?
Depending on what you are hunting, how much supplies and money you got to use, theres your answer.
I know there are botters too, but don't take everyone under one line.

~Houndish

its an ot ppl cheat allready there lol :p

ot = cheaters.

Starcheck, Random, Chudz is there.. Richux your the biggest botter so just shut your face stupid face.

Your so wrong here boy. Your the stupid face who is running around with dash and using other bot advantiges that allows u be better in pvp than you are.

Back