• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ThisIsEng Vs Wperdol + smallcam

Enge

Reaction score
pond.cam

EDIT:
Another small cam from after that not really worth making a new thread about
workplx.cam

Enjoy,
Flame,
Whatever,
Bey.

Last edited:
Well I just downloaded it and it works for me, whats your problem debugs?

Last edited:
This is england best ever....
Wpierdol and they're friends can suck cock only ..
Look on Arkados hahahaHAHAAH he always running away.

Hail THIS IS ~!

wow manz if u are all using dash and elfbot so u are great, u got few people 230+ that can easly rush us and then map click away. For example "Xezoc" ue ue ue map click bye. Don't you remember when Tajzon was playing on Smellic and thoose battles which u have lost in the past? Now i don't have my old team they are new and they need to learn how to play so c ya later :D

wow manz if u are all using dash and elfbot so u are great, u got few people 230+ that can easly rush us and then map click away. For example "Xezoc" ue ue ue map click bye. Don't you remember when Tajzon was playing on Smellic and thoose battles which u have lost in the past? Now i don't have my old team they are new and they need to learn how to play so c ya later :D

Well...
I think I'm the only one who's not dashing in our team xD

But it was really fun with you guys on Twinforce :)
Still you survived.

Hehe, that action was a beer worth ;)

In the end everyone knows what a SD RUne and a Paralyze rune is, but too bad the magicwalls failed xDD

Blood Bound Sandwich OB against Wpierdol/Fusion

Im not using any dash, bp-1 as u can see, NG for life :*

They only win cuz I was leading, not cuz of bot! SO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEE. =D get a grip.

ye maybe / I beg my team to listen what I'm talking to them on battlefield but like I said before they need time ;p

Back