• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thought I was invincible.. Guess again

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
So this is what happened while killing some Juggs!

*Notice that I am wearing manashield*

Ouch! :ninja:

attachment.php

Over and out,
Robin!

Attachments

You casted 'utamo vita' the same second you died?

yeye it says xx;38 utamo vita
and your computer clock sats xx;39
could be you waited with taking the screenshot

Ye, I didn't use "take screen at death" or anything.

I could the screen like 30 seconds after, cause I was wondering how I died.

You casted 'utamo vita' the same second you died?

yeye it says xx;38 utamo vita
and your computer clock sats xx;39
could be you waited with taking the screenshot

kolonel is right thats the only way possible or its a fake

as far it's not a fake, it's not possible to make any spells when hp is lower then 1. it simply aren't..

how even you're trying to tell him he used mana shield After death. you can blow that thought up! even in heavy laggs this is impossible!

if this isn't fake, it's clearly an bug in the engine or somewhere else in the server....

Pretty ez for me to examine it atm simply cuz im high, kinda ard to tell wuts goin on... :S

Dying with utamo vita and more than 0 mana = obviously fake.

Note: I don't play that server, I'm just commenting the screenie.

Listen, examin the picture. It's 100% not a fake. Why would I even waste my time faking a picture of myself dying?

7 Jan 2010, 00:39 CEST Died at level 337 by a juggernaut.

Not at all. I'd just like to show you guys that it as actually possible dying with mana shield and 3.5k mana :eek:

I died like this once but the game was freezing for like 5 minutes so i dropped utamo but the screen still showed me i had utamo =O

Back