• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia For Newcomers Read It useful Info

kmilosando90

Reaction score
In this post i will tell you 3 things you should know about tibia and how to recongnize a P.A (power abusing) and a thief and offcorse Pk. (people killer)

1)P.A: Im sure when you was playing tibia training in caves or another places arrives another guy telling you: "leave or die", or the most common: "i'm first". well let me tell you that you have two choices:

A.leave inmidiatly or
B.face him.

the first option applies for every type of level, and is the most used option. But B option only applies if you are high level that the P.A and obviously if you have a Nice pvp. Of course Never Atack first. Let that he make the fisrt atack and never atack him body to body. try to trap him anyway to kill him or to escape. report to a GM or a tutor, obviously they are not going to answer you at the moment but keep trying im sure that when they read your message at your right side you will see the Gm ;)

2)Thief: Thiefs in tibia are the most commons guys walking around, and im sure that maybe at just one time you have been victim of them. you should know that thiefs are usually lower levels beacause they only use that chars to steal and if you have been stealed by them consider that you have lost the item or the money. you have to reconigze if a thief is triying to steal you or not, and i will tell you what you have to do to reconigze them. first of all they talk you in a good way asking you mlv (magic level) or skills depending vocation. at all the questions they tell you that have good items besides the level and them is when you have to be carefull, because you keep thinking (Oh! level 9 and with crown shield and golden armor, etc). the will try to thief you saying you to show your items in the dp or in anorther part: Never Show them Because they can throw you a lot of garbage and you will lost your item. if he say you "i'll go away and you show me" Dont do it he still have in his Bp a lot of things to throw you in anyside that he step. Be care full with thiefs! xD

3)Pks: Oh my dear the most fringthening chars in tibia and the most annoying guys. do you remember when you was needing 2% to get level 40 (your maximum level playing in tibia) and without you getting in count you have a higher level shouting you HMM or even SDs. Bro i will tell you something, Never, read carefully, Never go to train without a Bp pf Uh Or at least 2 bps of Mf (Mana fluid)and try to use at least you can exura or exugran with utamo vita and mantaining the mana is all you have to do.Always try to hunt at least wiht another char and preferly Sorcerer or Druid and always try to keep in yor vips the most dangerous Pks of yor world and try to always know where they are, if someone tell you "dont buy finding person spell is useless", Lie!! it cant save you from that kind of situations

Ok 3 tips that you should know to be more prepare:D sorry if is too long jejeje cya in tibia.

Please Post, i dont care if is to critic... i will take the advice :D ;):p

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: 3 things you should know about tibia

This is great for newcomers to tibia! I am glad that you took your time writing this :p It's useful.

:)) Thanks man, it will help for many newbies :pp Like me^^

whats does P.A stands for?

I rly like this guide for those who calls"Noobs" x) , Nice work! :)

Would be great if it would contained better grammar, now it's just "fairly good".

Lmao newbies xD but ehem i dont know how to add the poi ;/ So im also a newbie w.e

Should be posted in another tibia forum not an ot one, but great guide and helpful for newbs

well that's could be useful for u to give to ur friends.. and not have to explain anything since it is already written xD

Would be great if it would contained better grammar, now it's just "fairly good".
Enemy take one good look at me
Forget what you will allways be
Tainted flesh polluted soul through a mirror I behold

Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor
Tearing me apart when I don't care anymore
Should I regret or ask myself.. Are you dead yet?

Enemy take one good look at me
Forget what you will allways be
Tainted flesh polluted soul through a mirror I behold

Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor
Tearing me apart when I don't care anymore
Should I regret or ask myself.. Are you dead yet?

Back