• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia HUNGER Games

Anti

Reaction score
The purpose of this thread is to discuss thought and suggestions about this idea and how to improve it.

Tibia HUNGER Games
This works similar to Minecraft Survival Games. A set of players fight in a limited area and the last man standing wins the game. The only way to gain an advantage is by looting chests with items such as weapons and armor.

Player
Every player will start with a basic equipment set. If you log out, die or win a game the EQ is reset. The only way to gain better weapons and armor is by looting a chest in a game. A player will not gain experience hence the level will always be the same. A playes has no vocation.

Lobby
Every player that logs in will start in a Lobby. Whenever a game is finished or has free spots there will be a portal to that game.

Sudden Death Match
If there are two or more players left after a certain time in the fighting area a sudden death math will begin. Players will be teleported to a restricted area/room where they will loose HP every now and then (to prevent an infinite match).

Player Progress
Every game a player wins will be stored. A player can then buy certain items based on how many wins one have gotten. E.g. speed +10 costs 10 wins, 5x sudden death rune costs 15 wins etc...

Importance of Food
Food can be looted from chests or by hunting rarely occurring animals. By staying fed the HP will regenerate and give a huge advantage against opponents.

Lobby / waiting area
mlOKJuE.png

Pre-game
NfsxHvV.png

Game begins

ktpawpI.png

Game won
ZIBqSwF.png

As soon as I get somewhere to host I will put it only for you guys to test it out, in the meantime please let me know what you think about this.

Cheers,
Anti

there was similar server name like "survival arena" it was quite fun but get bored after one day, maybe you will somehow improve gameplay :) gl with project

Back