• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Real Map

Desnu

Reaction score
Hey people, I joined this community today. Well im not english, so sorry if you dont understand me :wub: xD
Im trying to find a tibia full real map like, vexoria, or these great servers...
So I want to know if is possible buy or download ( if is free ) one of these maps :D

Thanks.

There's probably not any Real Map released good as Vexoria is.
I don't know how good Vexoria is but I guess it's good.
If your planing to start your own real map server I'd suggest you download Frankfarmers real map instead of buying a real map as 99% of the sellers of real maps is complete scammers that changed some borders in thais and call it "The best real map you will ever see".

There's probably not any Real Map released good as Vexoria is.
I don't know how good Vexoria is but I guess it's good.
If your planing to start your own real map server I'd suggest you download Frankfarmers real map instead of buying a real map as 99% of the sellers of real maps is complete scammers that changed some borders in thais and call it "The best real map you will ever see".

Where can I get this map xd ?

I can sell you a real-map with all quests working, all spawns and citys ;d 100euro. it's a lot but fully working real map ready to host :>

Pm me if you like it or not.

Djivar you can call it what ever the fu* u want, i know the map i worked my ass off tracking , scripting and such. :> so piss off right

I've never scammed anyone.

If he would like to see the map he can pm me, ill give him ip to one of my servers.

Back