• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Server 7.1

oldschool71

Reaction score
Hello Otland.

Background:
I have quite alot of experience concerning OTservers and i have decided to start making an oldschool server.
The server will use client protocol 7.1 and the goal is to get this server as good as possible.

Problem:
The main problem is that the old MapEditors got so low dimensions and what i want this server to have is a 7.1 real map, that i will make on my own.
What i am searching for is an 7.1 MapEditor that can offer me more space to build on, like these new MapEditors are offering.

I have been searching for an MapEditor like this for a very long time now, but still i haven't found one.
If someone could give me a link where i can download this,
then i would be able to continue this project and probobly have a 7.1 real map server done in a near future, which would be awesome.

Thank you in advance,
Oldschool TM.

Open-Tibia.com Downloads

Beware :p There's some viruses on that page, so scan em first

I have checked their site now, but i couldn't find any good MapEditor for protocol 7.1,
the MapEditors that i found, that actually were for protocol 7.1 had an dimensions of only 512x512 sqm,
which is very small and will not be enough for building an RL Map.

Got any other tips? maybe you found one? :)

Back