• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaFlex--A work in progress

Doitforthegains

Reaction score
Welcome! So I've been playing tibia for a while now and I just started developing my own little project here recently, it's a bit rough around the edges as of now but I plan on working vigorously at it until it is something playable. I'm here to ask for the communities opinion on my project but first let me give you some insight on what I intend to do.

So I'm working with TFS 1.1 client 10.41, and I'm developing a slowish rate, RPG-ish server. As of now the map is RLMAP...I know alot of you don't like RL and alot of people do; but I'm using this for several reasons..1) My server is going to be pretty far from the norm, so I'd like to give my players something to be familiar with. 2) It's so much easier on me as the developer, I just started learning how to do this stuff..I really don't feel like pouring hours of my time into a map right now. and lastly 3) I like RL map, its great for PVP and already has alot of character to it. - although I will customize it to some extent-

I currently have 11 different custom vocations -all still in the works-
1. Wizard- More like your typical mage. Fire/Energy/Ice dmg. Aoe
2. Bard- A utility role. Auras. Songs of enhancement. Instrumental weapons
3. Shaman- A combo of utility and dps. Nature traps. Healing. Summons. Water/Nature dmg
4. Assassin- Rogue style voc. Fast atk/spd. Invis to players. Burst. Fragile.
5. Sniper- This is pretty similar to tibia's paladin. Longer range, harder hits. Some utility
6. Runemaster- Only uses runes, but can use all runes. Only voc that makes runes. Special rune weps
7. Warlord- Most like the common knight, although more sturdy. Mass challenges, resilience.
8. Monk- Fist fighter. Holy Man. Focuses on recovering over time rather than instantly.
9. Blacksmith- Can forge select gears and weapons upon lvling up. Though is limited in fighting
10. Merchant- Can sell most items from inventory. Sell better gear at higher lvls. Also limited in fighting.
11. Berserker- Reliant on auto attacks but holy cow this guy hits like a truck. Exhausts heal to amp dmg

All 11 vocations have a promotion at lvl 40, and potions heal % based of max mana/hp.
I'm trying to make the economy reliant on the community with options to sell/trade with NPCs at the loss of some coin. As far as quests go, I haven't added any additional quests apart from RL tibia quests. -Most of which work, haven't had time to test them all- Though I will be adding more at a later time to make the custom items more available.

This server isn't going to be a pay to win server, so no worries there. Though I do plan on having donations which I'm open for suggestions on what players think are reasonable donation rewards. So now I ask, what would you like to see? Be as critical as you'd like, I'm open for any suggestions or help! Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
All these things your planning on doing you most likely will never do because your announcing your ideas before you have even brought them to life.
Start small, start with a basic concept and then build from there.

All these things your planning on doing you most likely will never do because your announcing your ideas before you have even brought them to life.
Start small, start with a basic concept and then build from there.
So I agree in that I shouldn't announce things before I've started them, but I'm almost done with everything I mentioned in the thread. I'm at the part where I make some more custom spells and tweak some numbers before the servers ready for testing. The only thing I havent started is custom quests. And I agree with starting small, obviously my ideas go a bit further than that but you should've seenot what I started with haha...it was way too much

Why use vocations.xml instead of your own designed 015-classes.xml/.lua new lib scheme or something? Just seems like you could put some more into the building phase in development for a classier finish.

Why use vocations.xml instead of your own designed 015-classes.xml/.lua new lib scheme or something? Just seems like you could put some more into the building phase in development for a classier finish.
That sounds interesting but honestly I don't know how to do that, as I mentioned I just started the process. So I'm limited in what I can do script wise due to my lack of experience..any help on that would be appreciated though!

If you can make the structure, I am sure otlanders would frantically develop it as you can see in this thread.

Back