• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaViewer - The Remote Control for Tibia!

What do you think about this project?

• Total voters

diegoztt

Reaction score
TibiaViewer - The Remote Control for Tibia! (Give away 100 free lifetime licenses)

Hello, everybody.

The reason to this post is to inform you guys about the release of TibiaViewer.
Over the past couple of months I've been working on this project, is kind of like a TibiaCast but totally aimed for botters!

What is TibiaViewer?
TibiaViewer is a Remote Control software add-on that complements with a bot, allowing you to control your Tibia Character AND the bot you are using all wireleslly through the website on any device that has internet access and has a browser (Smartphones, iPhones, iPads, iPods, Laptops, Tablets, Desktops, etc).

How does this works?
Ok, This is really simple you, you connect to the TibiaViewer Client (on which you can connect to anytime you want, no need to logout or anything as it does not use a proxy!). After you are connected to the server the client will forward the information obtained from the client [Name,HP,MP,EXP,SKILLS,MAP,BATTLE,STATUS,CHATLOG] to the server and then posted into your profile in the website.

So, why would I want to access my character's session?
By accessing to your character's session you will have _complete_ control upon your character via the website.
It does not writes into the memory, it doesn't inject any DLL into the process, it does not uses a proxy and does not send any packets into the client, but it sends instructions to the bot itself, via LUA scripting, the bot is the one in charge upon those scripts.
You can browse through many variables of your character such as but not limited to: Skills, Messages, Equipment, Containers Opened, Status, Map and many more.
There also a library in which you can browse through pre-made scripts or you can simply write yours.

Is that all you are offering?
No, That is not the only feature, while broadcasting your session, your experience is automatically being saved to our records to provide you some fancy statistics about your gameplay - although at the moment we are only offering total exp gained, we are planning on introduce some more interesting features!
Also you can set up for alarms to send you an email, beep, or do nothing (SMS will be added later on).

This is an example.
Let's say you are botting at Fenrock DLs and you have to go to the school but you are so close to level up and you want to keep on botting, so... you open TibiaViewer and set up your session, go to school and you can check your character from time to time through your smartphone!
Let's say your script got stucked, well...you can fix that all the way from your smartphone through the built-in scripter!
You can also set up a shared password in which anyone who has this password can access to your session - Do not worry though! They cannot use the scripter unless you have specified so!

Is there a free trial?
Yes, there is indeed a forced 7-day-free trial, which after that, if you've liked the service you can acquire a 30-days licence for only $3.99 a month!

What is the website?
TibiaViewer

You can see a frozen session I have prepared for preview:
TibiaViewer

I have also made a Youtube Video demonstrating this: You can reach it by searching for "TibiaViewer" or going to the following link TibiaViewer - Scripting Demonstration - YouTube

Thanks for your attention :)

Some screenshots.

tibiaviewer1.png

tibiaviewer2.png

Last edited:
I smell hacked? hmm sketchy , do not know why but something makes me not trust this at all. =) have fun hope people test it and it is safe.

I smell hacked? hmm sketchy , do not know why but something makes me not trust this at all. =) have fun hope people test it and it is safe.

Why would I want to ruin a perfectly fine idea to run a business for some virtual items in a game a don't even play anymore?
I do not know you but it makes no sense to me. However, I do understand where you coming from it is hard indeed to gain the trust from people where you got no reputation at all, hopefully this will work and you all can enjoy this fine piece of software.

Feel free to scan it with whatever antivirus you can get.

Cheers!

It's a neat idea, though i personally don't think it's at all practical, most people am sure play Tibia at home & if they are playing at work am sure they've just setup team viewer which does basically the same thing.

I could see it being used in school i guess, where you may not be able to download anything & want to check on your character botting etc, while at school but besides that, if you're on holiday or something, I doubt you'll want to be looking at Tibia.

All the same, best of look, i can see where you want to go with it.

<Just read on any device, assuming the page loads on your Iphone or whatever, that's a massive + aswell.
I can see that working more.

Last edited:
It does loads on iOS just tested it on an iphone, ipad and ipad mini.
I am not sure if Team Viewer lags up but tibiaviewer doesn't. That may be a pro on me over team viewer :)

It does loads on iOS just tested it on an iphone, ipad and ipad mini.
I am not sure if Team Viewer lags up but tibiaviewer doesn't. That may be a pro on me over team viewer :)

Teamviewer allows you direct access, this just shows your stats, eq etc and a screenshot..

So no, you're nothing like teamviewer

Teamviewer allows you direct access, this just shows your stats, eq etc and a screenshot..

So no, you're nothing like teamviewer

He made the comparison not me. And my point with this software was not to make you able to play it on an cellphone or an ipod but to give you a chance to control your scripts, turn off your pc, exit tibia, stop bot, message a player, add an action and so on. Hopefully this will clear up my idea.

Hello guys!

I've translated the video I posted a few days ago to English so you can understand what's going on ^_^
Here's the link to it
TibiaViewer - Update v2.3 [English] - YouTube
[video=youtube;vCkEkWmPA4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCkEkWmPA4w[/video]

I have also updated TibiaViewer's version to v2.3.1!

Added some chat support and added some more functionality to the website.

Do not miss the chance to try it out, there's a 7-days FREE trial!

The only official website is TibiaViewer.com

Below is the full change log to this Version.
Code:
--v.2.3
*TV Client now parses Creatures outfits
*TV Client now shows the full Chat log in the website.
*TV Client now shows the right sprite ID when item is stackable and count > 1
*Added a "Notification" System on TV Client, which works as follows:
    -This systems allows you to receive in-real-time notification of your character specifically from the bot itself.
    -You have to implement a one-line code in whatever action/hotkey/persistant you need and that's going to trigger the notification.
    -For iBot's users you can call it like this.
        >> setsetting("Settings\\Actions\\List\\TIBIAVIEWER_ERROR_MESSAGE  \\Script", "[error] This is a notification.")

As I said, this will trigger some functions within the bot allowing the TibiaViewer Client to parse the alert and send it to the server so it sends you the 

notification to the email you used when registered.
            The notification's body is: 
            { NOTIFICATION TYPE] USER NOTIFICATION } 
            { WORLD VIEW IMAGE } -- Attaches an image of the Worlds View from the character in the exact moment the notification was triggered.
            { SERVER INDICATIONS }

-You've got to specify the Output Directory for the scripts your bot uses.
        eg.
            >> "C:\Users\Diego\Documents\iBot\Scripts"
            >> "C:\Users\Diego\Documents\XenoBot\Scripts"

-A example:
        >> if not islocation() then
        >> setsetting("Settings\\Actions\\List\\TIBIAVIEWER_ERROR_MESSAGE  \\Script", "Your character is stucked.")
        >> end

-Make sure you are allowing "email" alerts in the TV Client
    *Keep in mind that in order to prevent spam from this if the bot passes the same alert within a range of 5 minutes it will be ignored until then.
*Introduced a Referring System, you can find the link in your account
In which you can:
    -Refer people (obviously) and get some rewards for it!
    -You can earn up to $1.98 US per referred person
    -For more information log in to your account and goto http://www.tibiaviewer.com/accountoverview?refer=1
*Revampled completely the Scripter Web Section @ your Watch Session
    -Added some more pre-made scripts - More to come do not worry!
    -Added a section for the following bots brands: iBot, Xenobot, Redbot PRO and BBot.

This sounds awesome! :) I dont trust it tough but I hope its safe because its an awesome idea! :) Good luck :)

Thanks!
It is indeed safe!

It is kinda hard to even try and be able to pull a project like this through when you got no reputation at all. However, I'm being optimistic that people will start using it and hopefully start gaining people's trust :)

Thanks!
It is indeed safe!

It is kinda hard to even try and be able to pull a project like this through when you got no reputation at all. However, I'm being optimistic that people will start using it and hopefully start gaining people's trust :)

Yea if its trustable and sage I definatly think this will grow and get big! :)

if i understand, you can use the tibiaviewer with a bot or it alrdy has a bot?
anyways i really like it :D

you should post/advertise this on xenobot forums. syntax was been taking suggestions to make a similar program already and its gotten a lot of interest. I think the community would love it. It would be nice to see some xenobot lua examples. Personal I already have a lua file which accept and follow talkactions so all I would need to do is speak into my private channel and I could do many things. In conjunction with this it would be very powerful.

I think you picked a great price point for your product. This is too powerful for what you could while on the go, the same with using teamviewer if your character was ever in danger it would prlly died before you got a chance to save it. But it is great to have peace of mind while your waiting especially on PVP worlds being able to check up and confirm everything is okay. I usually do this by checking the online list and making sure im still online but even then you can be trapped without knowing it.

if i understand, you can use the tibiaviewer with a bot or it alrdy has a bot?
anyways i really like it :D

It complements with an external bot.
Thanks, appreciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes!

I used to check my character through the online listo as well. It just wasnt enough though! jajaj

I did actually think about showing it off on Xenobot's forum, its just that I do not have an account, and I wanted to make a video demonstration about Xenobot's potential ^_^

I have already scripted everything you need to implement it with xenobot.
You can find all the scripts here TibiaViewer

This is the Scripter

PHP:
print("TibiaViewer Scripter System Loaded.");

local function isFile(filename)
	local file = io.open(filename); -- This is the file handler.
	if(type(file) ~= 'nil') then -- if true then the file exists.
	file:close(); -- Make sure we close it.
	return true;
	else
	return false;
	end
end

local function getContent(filename)
	file = io.open(filename, 'r');
	script = file:read('*a'); -- Read the whole file
	return script;
end

local function clearContent(filename)
	file = io.open(filename, 'w'); -- Clear the file
	file:close();
end

local function execute(script)
	pcall(loadstring(script));
	print("TibiaViewer: A Remote scripting has been called up from the Website.")
end

local filename = Self.Name() .. ".txt"; -- This will be the name of the file that we are trying to access.

function Scripter(module)
	if(isFile(filename)) then
		SCRIPT = getContent(filename);
		if(#SCRIPT > 0) then
			clearContent(filename);
			execute(SCRIPT);
		end
	end
	module:Delay(1000);
end

local scripter = Module.New('tv-scripter', Scripter);
scripter:Start();
--Scripter(0);

and this is the notifier.

PHP:
print("TibiaViewer Notification System Loaded.");

local function isFile(filename)
	local file = io.open(filename); -- This is the file handler.
	if(type(file) ~= 'nil') then -- if true then the file exists.
	return true;
	else
	return false;
	end
end

local function replaceContent(filename, _replace)
	file = io.open(filename, 'w'); -- Clear the file
	file:write(_replace);
	file:close();
end

local filename = Self.Name().."_alerts.txt";
__TIBIAVIEWER_ERROR_MESSAGE = "0";

function Notifier(module)
	if(isFile(filename)) then -- Check if the file exists
		if(__TIBIAVIEWER_ERROR_MESSAGE ~= "0") then -- Checks for any changes on the Variable
			replaceContent(filename, __TIBIAVIEWER_ERROR_MESSAGE); -- Update the file
			 __TIBIAVIEWER_ERROR_MESSAGE = "0"; -- Resets the variable
			 print("TibiaViewer: Submited Notification to TibiaViewer.");
		end
	end
	module:Delay(1000); -- Sleep this thread for 1 second.
end

local notifier = Module.New('tv-notifier', Notifier);
notifier:Start();

Moreover I think Imma have to buy xenobot later this week so I can make those videos and post them in their forums. xD

you should post/advertise this on xenobot forums. syntax was been taking suggestions to make a similar program already and its gotten a lot of interest. I think the community would love it. It would be nice to see some xenobot lua examples. Personal I already have a lua file which accept and follow talkactions so all I would need to do is speak into my private channel and I could do many things. In conjunction with this it would be very powerful.

I think you picked a great price point for your product. This is too powerful for what you could while on the go, the same with using teamviewer if your character was ever in danger it would prlly died before you got a chance to save it. But it is great to have peace of mind while your waiting especially on PVP worlds being able to check up and confirm everything is okay. I usually do this by checking the online list and making sure im still online but even then you can be trapped without knowing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the Xenobot's implementation ^_^

Really easy, imho.

[video=youtube;xXh7UgIlDTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXh7UgIlDTU[/video]

Last edited:
Though, the service is experiencing a brief downtime due the fact that I am re doing everything from scratch including the website.

You can easily sniff the packets if you'd like to :)
They are being sent in plain-text for now.

Back