• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To @Applez / Archez

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tauku
The rule is corrupt, You can't just bann the players you think are botting, what if somebody really isn't botting? And "HE is watching the screen? and hunting manually then the next second "You are banned, reason Botting"

And even if they are botting but at the screen, you'll never know cause they'll answer..

I Think you're a bad GM :/ Sorry..

Originally Posted by Applez
I guess you don't know me yet, or I banned you recently...

But what I do to prove that someone is botting is this:

Talk with the player.
Teleport the player.
Talk again.
Ask the player to talk with me before I ban him/her.
End of the story.

Am I a bad GM?

I don't think so. I just caught 4 botters that were doing automatic hunt while they were watching the screen. This is not an easy job, but it's something I can handle.

If you don't like the rules, keep complaining.

Oke, now i don't think, now i Do say you certainly shouldn't hold a position as a Gamemaster. And i don't like the rules, So i complain just like you said
If you don't like the rules, keep complaining.

And here's an answer for the other question

Am I a bad GM?

I don't think so. I just caught 4 botters that were doing automatic hunt while they were watching the screen. This is not an easy job, but it's something I can handle.

You don't Think so?

I just caught 4 botters that were doing automatic hunt while they were watching the screen

How did u catch the guys if they were at the screen? i Read ur methods, and if they were at screen they've must of done everything u told them to?

Talk with the player.
Teleport the player.
Talk again.
End of the story.

You teleport a player? Lol, He's at the screen.

You talk to him? Lol, he's at the screen, He'll respond..

Lol You ask him to talk to you? HE'S AT THE SCREEN!

End of My Story.

Please vote a new GM for whatever server it's his GM on, he certainly hasn't got enough experience. To just by judgement of character go ahead and bannish a player. He certainly doesn't seem like an appropriate GM.

He says he banns the player who are infront of the screen, how can he know if they are botting? Well simple! Here are his methods!

Talk with the player.
Teleport the player.
Talk again.
End of the story.

What's So sad, is that the player is infront of the screen talking, So Archez can't really know if his botting or not, but by judgement of character and personality, Archez takes the decision of that the owner of the character is botting, and therefor he takes the action to bannish the player.

And Also, teleporting a player might give a mutual feeling of that the "Serious Gamemasters" aren't to serious.

You ever get teleported by a Gamemaster in real tibia??

Last edited:
Why would you post a complaint about someone being a GM on a server on the otland chit chat board?

Also I'm sure Archez must have had enough proof to justify the bans or he wouldn't have done it.
You obviously don't know him very well.

Why would you post a complaint about someone being a GM on a server on the otland chit chat board?

Also I'm sure Archez must have had enough proof to justify the bans or he wouldn't have done it.
You obviously don't know him very well.

I Tought this was the right board, cause i wanna chit chat about it, now can u just stop being a suck up for one second and listen to urself? -.-, he wont summon you items if thats what you think.

And a corrupt GM is a GM Teleporting players or bannishing them cause of his beliefs and not cause of the proofs. Enough!?

Infact lol. Tauku he can't make items at all -.-

You could has given screenshots :/

There are numerous ways to tell if someone is botting. No matter if they're at the screen or not.

1. You could for instance check if they tend to repeat the same steps over and over again.
  2. You could check if they keep walking/killing while you appearing.
  3. If they stop IMMEDIATELY when you arrive, they are probably using "GM Safe".
I'm not going to pretend like I never used bot, if anyone wonders. Anywho, there are a lot of other ways to see if someone uses a bot or not (don't you dare to think that we are some brainless freaks! >:[) - despite that, you should always doublecheck.

There are numerous ways to tell if someone is botting. No matter if they're at the screen or not.

1. You could for instance check if they tend to repeat the same steps over and over again.
  2. You could check if they keep walking/killing while you appearing.
  3. If they stop IMMEDIATELY when you arrive, they are probably using "GM Safe".
I'm not going to pretend like I never used bot, if anyone wonders. Anywho, there are a lot of other ways to see if someone uses a bot or not (don't you dare to think that we are some brainless freaks! >:[) - despite that, you should always doublecheck.

Sadly he doesn't use ur smart methods, He says hi, they answer = Bann, he calls that botting while infront of screen

Sadly he doesn't use ur smart methods, He says hi, they answer = Bann, he calls that botting while infront of screen

Should seriously stop crying because of 1 ban dude...
Take it or leave it...

Concerning botters and GM's methods, it's fine in my opinon.

I have never encountered a GM during a hunt, but probably it's because I don't use bot.

Teleport/Following/Talking to players to see if they bot or not is probably the only way for them to find out wether they use bot.

If you've been banned for "botting" I couldn't care less for you and this thread.

It's better to ban 1or2 innocent players than not banning anyone at all, because that is whats gonna happen if the GM can't follow their guidelines when it comes to botters.

@Tauku
Even CIP couldn't handle this problem, until now(I can't rely on their script now tho').
Come back when u've got a anti-bot script or such.

Regards
Closh

@Tauku:

I guess that you didn't understand nothing from what I wrote in my methods.

[GM Archez] = Hello...
[Player] -- No answer
[GM Archez] = [[After watching that the player is going in the same way without answering]] <- Bot WayPoints
[GM Archez] = [[I let the player follow his/her waypoints, just 2 sqm and then teleport him/her to me, and the player, if it's botting will keep running on the same way, if the player does not answer...]]
[GM Archez] = |PLAYERNAME|, you will be banned in 10 seconds if you don't answer, reason: Botting AFK.
[Player] -- No answer
[GM Archez] = GM Archez has taken the action.......

Now do you understand? I don't ban people if they talk, I ban them when they don't talk and follow the same waypoints.

Of course, there's people that it's on screen, but guess what!? They are following waypoints, close the bot takes at least 2 seconds, and if the botter was watching TV, eating, etc... will take more time to close the bot. So I can see that he/she was botting because I will be teleporting the player to me.

Please Tauku, don't complaint if you don't know what you are talking about.

All my banishments have been fair and justified. And the players that I banned before, accepted that they did something against the rules.

I just had 1 mistake, and it was months ago.

;)

Back