• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trainingroom - based on real tibia

Anima

Foolish
Reaction score
Hi dudes,

wanted to share another mapping from me. It's a training room, I used real tibia as example, just put a monster that can't move on the tiles and let the players train on them. You can of course remove the basins so more players can train.
A screenshot:

Trainingroom.png

And the link:
trainroom.otbm

Coordinates: 1000 1000 8
Version: 8.54

Just one will block the creature, and he will just gain a little shielding of the maximium..

Just one will block the creature, and he will just gain a little shielding of the maximium..

and unless you are a knight who can res it, you will be stuck without shielding. or on tibia, those monsters don't even attack.

or you simply make it like rl tibia and none get any shielding :p MEaning its just a Target dummy

There is a way to make it like I did, but? Is that map really based on real tibia?

There is a way to make it like I did, but? Is that map really based on real tibia?

It is NOT the real tibia target dummy spawn but its a sort of a revamp.. its a bit largened... there is supposed to be 4 target dummies actually meaning 4 of those "spots" and this revamp uses 8.54 items =)

tibia doesnt have a "training room" its just a room to test ur dmg with weapons.

or am i wrong?

Its a training room ^^ But you need to complete Shadows of yalahar quest and its more of a "Target dummy", you can use a star tear to summon a evil sheep xD But they are only sellable one week / year :S

Its a training room ^^ But you need to complete Shadows of yalahar quest and its more of a "Target dummy", you can use a star tear to summon a evil sheep xD But they are only sellable one week / year :S

haha okey :)
but i really wonder why it says "based on real tibia" :O its like far away >_>

Target_dummy_is_almost_dead!.JPG

April fools day -.- I know that, I've tried to buy that shit ;S
beztytuuzk.jpg

Thats based on real one ;]

haha okey :)
but i really wonder why it says "based on real tibia" :O its like far away >_>

Target_dummy_is_almost_dead!.JPG

yup but he prob meant thats it based since Its small... 3 target dummies (at his) and there is a thing in the middle? xD

April fools day -.- I know that, I've tried to buy that shit ;S
beztytuuzk.jpg

Thats based on real one ;]

and Tria, yours isnt real either =) its just ownmade

yup but he prob meant thats it based since Its small... 3 target dummies (at his) and there is a thing in the middle? xD

i guess :p

and Tria, yours isnt real either =) its just ownmade

haha. yeah, i just saw that on missing details and wrong floors ^^

Based on real tibia because like 99% of the training rooms are a small room with 2 monks attacking you and you cannot get pked. I took the idea from real tibia. ^_^

Back