• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial 1#] Basic Waterfall!

Crolly

Lithera♣ Dev
Reaction score
Hello!

As OTLand is growing raphidly the amount of mappers are too aswell, therefore I thought I'd create a simple tutorial on how to create a simple waterfall. The tutorial will contain the basics of creating a waterfall, and you are free to expand the waterfall with whatever you think suits best, feel free to post your results once you are done. I would also appreciate if you could leave me some criticism regarding the tutorial itself, so I know if I should create another one or expand this one.

Step 1

First of all, what you wanna do is to create something of a structure, this is how mine looks.

VFhvJ.png

Step 2

What I have done now, is that I have added all the borders and added the waterfall, don't move over to step 3 unless you really are satisfied with the waterfall.

5dDRN.png

Step 3

Now it's time to create an environment, I will create a basic forest - you may go for desert or whatever you like, but make sure that you have the correct bording for whatever you are going to create.

gOcln.png

Step 4

Now it's time for the details, the last step where you can give the piece a final touch. This is how my outcome looks:

8m6d9.png

Please not that there are alot of ways to create waterfalls, this was just one of many ways and if you don't like it at all, don't bother to comment please.

Last edited:
nice, how did you uploaded those images immediatily to the site? Cuz im using imageshack.us but most ppl are lazy and dont click on it cuz it have 2 load :S

Back