• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux [Ubuntu]How to install tibia?

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello, Iv downloaded the Linux Tibia client from tibia.com ,how can i install it and start playing.

Thanks in forward!:)

I tried Tibia on my laptop with ubuntu but it didnt work. Thought it was because i had no driver for 3d acceleration but when i fixed it by installing the new ubuntu it still didnt. Dont know why :s .. Tibia window disapears as soon as it pops up. maybe someone knows =)

I tried Tibia on my laptop with ubuntu but it didnt work. Thought it was because i had no driver for 3d acceleration but when i fixed it by installing the new ubuntu it still didnt. Dont know why :s .. Tibia window disapears as soon as it pops up. maybe someone knows =)
Run it in the terminal and see if theres any error msg... If not you have to copy/paste Tibia "That worked for me" It's something about the permision and the owner of the file...

Back