• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Unable to load items (OTB)!

Jimmay

Wuuut?
Reaction score
Im getting this ERROR 'unable to load items (OTB)!' when Im trying to start up the server TFS 0.6.3 r.6052.
I have also tried with 0.3.6pl1 r.3777, even others like 0.4 TFS, still the same ERRORS.

I tried to open the items.cpp and remove the line where it is looking for items.otb, then I get another ERROR.
'could not open the file data data/world/world.otbm.otbm'

I have been looking info the config file since it seems like i wrote the otbm twice somewhere but everything is as it should be.

Then I tried to get another TFS and then the 'unable to load items.otb' again.

Same process with removing the line in items.cpp and then the second error the second time im trying without the line.

So basically Im getting the same errors with every TFS im using, I also tried change the items.otb from other versions but its still the same ERRORS.

I appreciate if someone could help me, I have been searching on forum for this ERROR for 3 days now.

Thanks / Jimmy

If you're getting something like: Couldn't load world.otbm.otbm (x2) It's why you're putting format otbm in config.lua, you don't need to put it in there. It will be done something like this:

Lua:
MapName = "world"
Without .otbm.

You can easily remove the items.otb check if you've got the sources available.

- - - Edited - - -

Sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't read it through properly. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried with both world and world.otbm in config.lua?

Last edited:
Back