• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Flarenia 8.6 | Low-Rate | Cast System | Guild Points | Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UlqqZBG.png

5/20/15

New Spells

e0rCqQ3.gif

Brutal Strike - exori ico
It focuses on raw power, dealing around half the damage of a normal attack.

9mYWN3i.gif

Curse - utori mort
Curse damage over time, like some monsters do (e.g. Pythius the Rotten).

pfHQ6jo.gif

Cure Curse - exana mort
Cures the Cursed condition.

imDmq9k.gif

Electrify - utori vis
It deals Energy Damage over time. it deals around 10 turns of 25 dmg.

jIXJanJ.gif

Cure Electrification - exana vis
Stops the Special Condition called Electrified.

EVKiUtB.gif

Ignite - utori flam
Deals Fire Damage over time, similar to Curse and Electrify.

EVKiUtB.gif

Inflict Wound - utori kor
It inflicts an open wound on the enemy target making them lose health over time, by dealing Bleed Damage over time.

cPfniMS.gif

Cure Bleeding - exana kor
Stops the Special Condition called Bleeding.

wZagnv6.gif

Holy Flash - utori san
From 7 to 21+ hits doing 20 hitpoints via Holy Damage.

Last edited:
UlqqZBG.png

5/21/15

Updated donation items
(lowered the +skills and protection damage %).

New Spells

eXa9EKF.gif

Wound Cleansing - exura ico
Restores a small amount of health.
Mana - 40

VKezz6q.gif

Strong Energy Strike - exori gran vis
Causes a strong Energy Damage focused on the single square in front of the caster, or cast at a nearby target up to 3 squaremeters away.
Mana - 60

v7DDZfz.gif

Strong Flame Strike - exori gran flam
Causes strong Fire Damage focused on the single square in front of the caster or cast at a nearby target up to 3 squares away.
Mana - 60

tsRo4YY.gif

Strong Frigo Strike - exori gran frigo
Causes a strong Ice Damage focused on the single square in front of the caster, or cast at a nearby target up to 3 square meters away.
Mana - 60

k4sNIZc.gif

Strong Terra Strike - exori gran terra
Causes a strong Earth Damage focused on the single square in front of the caster, or cast at a nearby target up to 3 squaremeters away.
Mana - 60

1AXOTZq.gif

Strong Ice Wave - exevo gran frigo hur
Shoots a small cone shaped wave in the direction the caster is looking, dealing a very strong Ice Damage. This spell has the same cooldown, manacost and damage formula as the Sorcerer's Energy Wave.
Mana - 170

0HfHxSo.gif

Ultimate Energy Strike - exori max vis
latest
A stronger version of Energy Strike and Strong Energy Strike.
Mana - 100

ALlV8m2.gif

Ultimate Flam Strike - exori max flam
latest
A stronger version of the spells Flame Strike and Strong Flame Strike.
Mana - 100

fGwCKqV.gif

Ultimate Frigo Strike - exori max frigo
A stronger version of Ice Strike and Strong Ice Strike.
Mana - 100

UAOaj9Y.gif

Ultimate Terra Strike - exori max tera
A stronger version of Terra Strike and Strong Terra Strike.
Mana - 100

If you would like to see more spells just reply to thread or private message me!

Last edited:
UlqqZBG.png

5/29/15

Fixed Records page
Added Private Spawns
Added cooldown for Private Spawns levers

latest

To purchase a Private Spawn you must buy it from shop on site for 1500 points, for purchasing this Private Spawn you can use it for 30 days, In this Private Spawn there is 2 levers (Diablo, Three Headed Beast) You can only use the lever once the monster is dead, only then you can use the lever again.

cIeEGSy.png

The loot for Diablo is well over 2x the loot chance as a normal Demon, with more health and almost 3x the experience.

lzccMom.png

The loot for Three Headed Beast is well over 2x the loot chance as a normal Hydra, with more health and almost 2x the experience.

YAywmdY.png

Last edited:
The beta is now over!

Server will now be in offline mode (to players only) and server will be online June 5th!

Thanks for all the beta testers who played throughout the Beta.

Did you manage to fix the pma with the table players problem?

Did you manage to fix the pma with the table players problem?
I fixed the players table yes ^^ there was a bugged character i was testing, cause i used sql command to delete all players and when i re-added samples i could access the players again.

Bumping for a fun server! Just needs some more players to give it a shot. He is constantly working to improve the server and open to any ideas anyone has. Come give it a shot and message me in game if you need anything!

Good server just need some more people to give it a shot guys! :)

Sadly this server has been sold to a new owner, the new owner of the server will do a total reset and will do what he wants with it, i could not afford the next months host which is why i sold it, so maybe he will do reset and will do something good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.