• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update from 8.6 without destroying all my work?

Raukohin

Reaction score
im running forgotten server 8.6, is there any way to change my server to the newest one and get all the new outfits and mounts and items and creatures etc, without replacing everything ive done? i know i can just import the map in rme but will i lose all my custom items and monsters that ive built because i need a whole new data folder? i prefer the older gameplay of tibia like from 8.54, ya know before all the loot message bullshit and the different style updates to the gameplay, but i like the new outfits, mounts, monsters, items, and sprites. i just dont wanna lose all the work ive put in to my server trying to update it. when my brother and i used to make them together i would do all the mapping and scripting while he came up with ideas on how to make things fresh and new and he would always find another server and end up deleting all the work i did besides the map.

tl;dr I have an 8.6 forgotten server and i want to make it like 10.77 or something so i have all the new stuff but i dont want to ruin all the custom stuff ive done to my current server.

You can use TFS 1.1/1.2 with a default datapack then add what you made to that datapack.
Much scripts from older versions will still work because of the compat.lua. You probable need to edit certain scripts but you can also add more things to compat.lua so you don't need to replace all functions that don't exist in TFS 1.1/1.2.

Back