• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
server is nice, its definitly not for EVERY1. But it's something new. And it's like old tibia with new map - danger everywhere. Monsters have different behavior. I think its one of better servers i have played. Ofc I`m Tibiantis lover - and its best for my serious playing, but Dura give a lot of fun so far. I`m almost dead each hunt i go. Whats for me is positive. If you are looking for new chalenge its for you.

I`m scared about few things....but going to tell about it later when i`ll have better opinion about it.

Also rookgard is not so hard as people say - you just need to go from exp tree to exp boots and later to exp bin+kill something around. I have completed mine rook in like 3,5h~. when played 2,5h on start and 1h later.

Well we’ve woke up and haven’t wasted any time. :)

It seems we've made a mistake, we made Dura a little too hard. We're happy to admit it and move forward. This decision was not taken lightly nor quickly, it was prompted by an unending amount of feedback as well as our own observations of the last 24 hours. Happily we’ve wasted no time and have taken swift action to fix these problems.

In Detail:

u
We’ve toned down low-level spawn areas. Particularly Gate-Keeper and Control-Monsters (the biggest monsters in the spawn). These were meant to promote team play but have at many times only produced frustration.

u We’ve made certain types of traps far less hidden and surprising which were causing high-death rates.

u We lowered the HP, therefore the kill time, of Elite Monsters. Yet they retain their Exp and Loot rate proportionately.

u Finally we have greatly increased the Spawn Rate. And if it is still not fast enough we will increase it again.

On a smaller note we patched what we originally intended but did not implement properly:

u Fire Field Rune now only requires ML1 to learn and cast.

u Poison Field Rune now only requires ML0 to learn and cast.

We’re in the game every hour sleeping monitoring what is going on and receiving feedback from Players. If there is more that needs to be done we will not waste any time in doing it.
We hope we earn your trust if you gave us a chance before to give us another. We think these changes we'll help cultivate a balance between difficulty and challenge, and playable for everyone to have a real community.

Best,
Dura Staff

AGAIN it is not hard just grindy as these boosted monsters aint that hard once u get something to heal and deal dmg fact that lmm dealing 3 dmg even tho its buffed doesnt help

i'd say its even easier than normal 7.4 tibia as mfs are cheap same with life fluids a lot of buffs in vocs so once u get that 20lvl u'll be able to make runes on mf boosting ur mlv heavily and just farming those wild warriors as they'll be easily killable for u with gfbs thats nonsense

AGAIN it is not hard just grindy as these boosted monsters aint that hard once u get something to heal and deal dmg fact that lmm dealing 3 dmg even tho its buffed doesnt help

i'd say its even easier than normal 7.4 tibia as mfs are cheap same with life fluids a lot of buffs in vocs so once u get that 20lvl u'll be able to make runes on mf boosting ur mlv heavily and just farming those wild warriors as they'll be easily killable for u with gfbs thats nonsense

Wait, whoa.

Mana-fluids are 7.4 Authentic. An MF costs 100gp and give 25-75 mana.

What am I missing?

This is my impression from the game, it has a lot of potential, but the execution will be the downfall.

This server its too chaotic for me, the ideas are good but the implementation isnt, the creature attacks are too random without much logic associated to them (unlike something like this which can also be used to increase difficulty Ideas to make 7.4 tibia monsters more challenging (https://otland.net/threads/ideas-to-make-7-4-tibia-monsters-more-challenging.269592/#post-2600811)) , putting creatures like mino archers next to weak monsters is not bad thing but doing this for every respawn gets unoriginal and breaks immersion, the map was built for the sake of putting traps everywhere to kill players and the mapping in some places seems to be very out of place, completely lack of RPG, this looks like a survival tibia simulator to slow down players progress.

This is my impression from the game, it has a lot of potential, but the execution will be the downfall.

This server its too chaotic for me, the ideas are good but the implementation isnt, the creature attacks are too random without much logic associated to them (unlike something like this which can also be used to increase difficulty Ideas to make 7.4 tibia monsters more challenging (https://otland.net/threads/ideas-to-make-7-4-tibia-monsters-more-challenging.269592/#post-2600811)) , putting creatures like mino archers next to weak monsters is not bad thing but doing this for every respawn gets unoriginal and breaks immersion, the map was built for the sake of putting traps everywhere to kill players and the mapping in some places seems to be very out of place, completely lack of RPG, this looks like a survival tibia simulator to slow down players progress.

I'd be happy if you showed me what you mean in person in-game. I'd like to see you're persepective on no rpg, mapping out of place, random creature attacks, and so on.

Thanks

he does have a point, there is a much stronger creature in every -1 -2 cave and some sort of a drop place which is now not a surprise anymore.... every place has something to catch you off guard its ok in like lets say 50% places as a surprise but now you know theres something everywhere..

still addictive ots

he does have a point, there is a much stronger creature in every -1 -2 cave and some sort of a drop place which is now not a surprise anymore.... every place has something to catch you off guard its ok in like lets say 50% places as a surprise but now you know theres something everywhere..

still addictive ots

I'm sorry Mumin, this might seem a bit odd of me to say but I had a hard time actually understanding your criticism. Could you elaborate so I could better understand how to fix it.

Thank you

@up yes.

@Topic
People. This realm is REALLY PLAYABLE. Just need some skill in PvE.
yup one-two days of skilling then u can wreck all wild warriors cyclops hunters and mino archers without problem as ek/rp so ur gameplay is like custom map server

gl with mages as they doesnt scale at low lvl hitting 5 dmg with runes u make isnt nice thing

also fire field in pvp dealing 10 dmg and 5 dot is KEKW as knight can outheal it with food

yup one-two days of skilling then u can wreck all wild warriors cyclops hunters and mino archers without problem as ek/rp so ur gameplay is like custom map server

gl with mages as they doesnt scale at low lvl hitting 5 dmg with runes u make isnt nice thing

also fire field in pvp dealing 10 dmg and 5 dot is KEKW as knight can outheal it with food
Fire field was overpowered as a PvP spell. Always has been. On top of that we lowered the mana and gold cost to give some utility to low level mages, therefore we had to implement a lower damage for PvP with that spell while retaining the damage for PvE.

I do not understand your criticism about mages. Everything scales, with level, and magic level. The scale and increase of damage is even faster at low level than high level because you advance so quickly. I don't see how this could be a criticism of Dura, when vanilla 7.4s you advance even slower and have less options as a mage and you're saying Dura is even worse?

As to "one-two days of skilling and you can wreck" I do not understand also how this is uncceptable when that is how Tibia at large works. Get some skills and some decent eq and a Knight or Pall can kill monsters like wild warriors or mino archers?

Also you never addressed the mana-fluid issue. I'm confident you misspoke. We checked the files and there are no NPCs that sell mana-fluids that cheaply, so either you were mistaken or?

really great ots after 3 days of hardcore skilling and fighting with bugs wolves and trolls on main I was able to reach deep into caves and find quests, conquer hard monsters with boosted reward which now make me unkillable amongst these weak creatures 10/10 experience like child again 15 years ago

Fire field was overpowered as a PvP spell. Always has been. On top of that we lowered the mana and gold cost to give some utility to low level mages, therefore we had to implement a lower damage for PvP with that spell while retaining the damage for PvE.

I do not understand your criticism about mages. Everything scales, with level, and magic level. The scale and increase of damage is even faster at low level than high level because you advance so quickly. I don't see how this could be a criticism of Dura, when vanilla 7.4s you advance even slower and have less options as a mage and you're saying Dura is even worse?

As to "one-two days of skilling and you can wreck" I do not understand also how this is uncceptable when that is how Tibia at large works. Get some skills and some decent eq and a Knight or Pall can kill monsters like wild warriors or mino archers?

Also you never addressed the mana-fluid issue. I'm confident you misspoke. We checked the files and there are no NPCs that sell mana-fluids that cheaply, so either you were mistaken or?

You stand no chance as mage/druid even if u prepare supplies like uhs/hmms/fire fields etc all u can do is skipping every single fight vs knight or paladin as he buy few cheap life fluids and ur dmg with fire fields isnt enough(burning ticks) to outdamage their food + exura combo xD lmm dealing 3-7 dmg in pvm at 5mlv 13lvl really? it doesnt even pay off blank cost wont mention mana

Lets assume u fight vs knight or paladin and he got life fluids + melee wont mention scenario where he got few fire fields to burn u aswell

You need on avg around 2 fire fields and 1 charge to waste one avg life fluid for him assuming u have 100% aim rate it costs u 23gp to waste his 40gp thats just blank cost xD also u need some preparation before fight and that guy just skill on you with melee dont even think about abusing fire field ticks as keeping fight for longer only favors knight/paladin but ye nice nerf for fields cuz they were too op (actually allowing some fights at low lvl)

@adopsatnr
Well done mate you discovered eks and palladins are stronger early game than mages.
I seen a 11 sorcerer hunting here solo on pretty hard monsters other than orcs trolls minotaurs and he was doing just fine, nobody even has a decent magic level so how u expect any good dmg apart from energy/fire field?

@adopsatnr
Well done mate you discovered eks and palladins are stronger early game than mages.
I seen a 11 sorcerer hunting here solo on pretty hard monsters other than orcs trolls minotaurs and he was doing just fine, nobody even has a decent magic level so how u expect any good dmg apart from energy/fire field?
nope ek/rp isnt much stronger early game specially if u dont have proper weapon and skills or supplies to heal

normally lmm would deal 10-20 base dmg vs mobs and hmm 20-40 fire field would hit 20 and tick for 10 each so with bag of runes and few life fluids u would solo any rp (as they barely deal dmg witih 30-35 dist and bow/spears) and eks with 20 attack-25 attack weapon wont do much to u

but here u are forced to spamm fire fields/e fields to deal any dmg as runes hit like a shit u need half bp of fire fields to drop 10lvl paladin/knight with full hp and mana for exura it is a joke? and he just drink 3 life fluids so u need another half bp of fire fields gz he lost 120gp and u lost 200gp if u count blank runes only

We are at point where if u fight 1vs1 at spawn theres no point to attack somebody as u just waste resources worth few times more than enemy does for healing

nope ek/rp isnt much stronger early game specially if u dont have proper weapon and skills or supplies to heal

normally lmm would deal 10-20 base dmg vs mobs and hmm 20-40 fire field would hit 20 and tick for 10 each so with bag of runes and few life fluids u would solo any rp (as they barely deal dmg witih 30-35 dist and bow/spears) and eks with 20 attack-25 attack weapon wont do much to u

but here u are forced to spamm fire fields/e fields to deal any dmg as runes hit like a shit u need half bp of fire fields to drop 10lvl paladin/knight with full hp and mana for exura it is a joke? and he just drink 3 life fluids so u need another half bp of fire fields gz he lost 120gp and u lost 200gp if u count blank runes only

We are at point where if u fight 1vs1 at spawn theres no point to attack somebody as u just waste resources worth few times more than enemy does for healing
Then dont atk? Are you here only to kill ppl and act like a jerk?

@adopsatnr

What if your target drops 1K gold, or some other good loot? 100% backpack drop rate if you don't wear AOL.
What if your target isn't wearing any/much healings or a poor balance of damage/heal?
What if you kill people that are hunting and aren't prepared with the proper resources?

Also in PVP, if you trap or are a better player compared to your opponent, you can get away with lesser cost.

It's very black and white to think like that in terms of cost.