• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
1609440380414.png
This brave warriors finally solved the customized Postman Quest in Dura,
First team to do it and more to come!

Cheers!

This was one of the latest teams that challenged the mighty (dramatic) Emberwake. After a rough start, they managed to kill him and take his treasure! Will you be next?

3fd58a388fe5e33a29359fa0352d8f81.png

Anyone playing here has also played on Tibiantis? I'm curious to know the difference between both servers from the player perspective.

Anyone playing here has also played on Tibiantis? I'm curious to know the difference between both servers from the player perspective.
Me, u have my post above. Also there is Alpacca(hlv on both) and Itox.

I prefer tibiantis.
Alpacca prefer dura.
Itox hate tibiantis.:p

msg any of this 2 guys and they will tell you prolly how is server. I`m not playing on lamusini anymore there, so if u want my opinion catch me on Tibiantis.

Last edited:
Me, u have my post above. Also there is Alpacca(hlv on both) and Itox.

I prefer tibiantis.
Alpacca prefer dura.
Itox hate tibiantis.:p

msg any of this 2 guys and they will tell you prolly how is server. I`m not playing on lamusini anymore there, so if u want my opinion catch me on Tibiantis.

Probably because Itox got banned for cheating on Tibiantis;)

First elite demon slayed on the server.
To the victors go the spoils!

Attachments

Here's a taste of 1 of Dura's 290+ custom raids.
Extra loot and experience await those who brave the unknown!
🏹
⚔
🔮

Attachments

What are the other ways?
View attachment 53675
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will be removing that from the website shortly, however it's an idea for the future!

Training is just as it was back in the day but you can indeed use some of the elite monsters to your advantage.

1610658501975.png
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations to these brave warriors for slaying the almighty Emberwake!

1610659562376.png

Last edited: