• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
1611007825147.png
Some people enjoy staying in the amazing Island of Rookgaard... Only true warriors face legendary monsters once thought they were a myth.

Training has always been such a great way to make new friends and get to know people!

Attachments

Do you want to help create the World of Dura?

During my time developing Dura there was one thing I came across that I long ago forgot and yet since learning it anew I cannot let it go. As the evidence below will show not only in the beginning did Players create the majority of the Game but they created the best parts that we all love.

We fundamentally believe that so much of what made the original game special was feelings of community and an inherent love to explore a world infused with charm and flavor, brewed from an endless supply of imaginations. Even the parts of the game that were not created by Players in the Early Days were suggested and proposed by Players.

Therefore today, January 12th, 2021, we are inviting anyone who wants to volunteer to be an Editor and Storyteller for Dura. The guidelines and rules will come soon enough in the invitation itself but at bottom the meaning is: Anyone who wants to can Create the World of Dura. We are going to supply you with Easy-To-Use Tools that are no harder to setup than Dura's Own Client. With these tools, you, with complete freedom and without any limitation can create anything for the world of Dura: add, expand, change, alter the Map. Cities, Wildernesses, Dungeons, Caves, Rivers, Valleys, Mountains, Monsters, NPCs, Raids, Ambushes, Quests, Traps, and on and on. More will be explained but to make sure we do not frighten anyone - all submissions will of course be open to our final decision if they enter the game or not, but we have nothing but hope that each submission will be accepted.

Invitation: Join the Dura Editors and Storytellers Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/x2jZvN58SZ)
1611132288711.png

Greetings.

Just one of the endless new areas woven throughout the classic 7.2 RL map!

1611261160932.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I had started when it opened...
It's true that the beginning days of the server were really special, however; if you haven't played the server yet I urge you try it! You get 14 days of free premium when you start. :)
It's never too late to catch up and the community here is amazing. I even have friends who enjoy just staying in rookgaard.

Attachments

Last edited:
Here comes the Gain Train
🚂
Congratulations Lost Leaf!
🍂
🍁

1611449540357.png

🔮
⚔️
Join today!
⚔️
🔮

1611761999433.png

Planning to open a server in Europe?
Post automatically merged:

Man I love those exp quests, cuz I hate exping alone just grinding :D Can everyone use the same exp quest such as the tree in OF?

I wonder too when you will open up an EU server. You have made quite a good advertisement now and alot of europeans are excited to play it.

I wonder too when you will open up an EU server. You have made quite a good advertisement now and alot of europeans are excited to play it.
We have lots of EU players playing here, noone has complained about ping. Go ahead and try it for yourselves :D

To answer the question, there is no EU server planned as of now and we know we won't do it in the next couple of months. If there's ever coming a EU server it would be at earliest many months from now, and this is only if we reach higher online-count as we don't have enough players to divide into two servers.

Planning to open a server in Europe?
Post automatically merged:

Man I love those exp quests, cuz I hate exping alone just grinding :D Can everyone use the same exp quest such as the tree in OF?
Hi, when i played this server. I had no network troubles - Europe, Poland.