• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA 7.4] Low Rate 100% Custom Map

Skalth

Brian
Reaction score
The server will be a low rate server hosted in the USA. It will be playable on the 7.4 client. I do not have an official release date, although I do want to give out some information on the server. I am hoping it should be completed within some weeks, not too long I hope. As far as the staff goes, as of right now I am the only member unfortunately, which is why it is not ready to be released yet. I do appreciate the offers I received in regards to mapping but again unfortunately I can't have random people helping me with my server because of corruption.

I do stream almost all of my mapping on Twitch, and have finally made an official mapping showoff thread that I will be updating as much as possible. You may be wondering why I am making this thread if I already have a mapping showoff thread and because the server is not officially announced with a release date. Well, it's to give everyone that has any interest in it some background information, such as what the rates are.

Twitch TV
Http://www.twitch.tv/brian631

Official Mapping Thread
http://otland.net/threads/usa-low-rate-7-4-100-custom-map.221938/#post-2131395

Server Information
  • 2x Experience
  • 3x Skill rate
  • 1.5x Magic rate
  • 3x Health regen
  • 2x Mana regen
  • Hosted in USA
  • 100% Custom balanced map
  • 100% Fun, epic, and difficult custom quests
  • 7.4 Protocol
  • ZERO TOLERANCE towards cheating --> As far as right now I do not have an antibot client, however, if caught botting in any way shape or form including cave-botting, rune macro, training macro, multi client, or anything breaking any of the rules when the site launches, then expect an immediate deletion following.
Please give my mapping thread a quick look and post any thoughts you have either here or there on the server. I am still open for suggestions in most areas. Someone gave me the idea of hosting it as a high rate first so people can learn the map, almost as a test server type of idea. If enough people become interested I don't see why not.

Hopefully you become interested in my project and give it a try. I can only pray I finish it sooner than later. Thank you again for viewing the thread.

I gave a thought.. (tbh created account to write here) so:
-respawns are too "simple", also you are creating every spawn huge like cyclopolis in edron rl. (remember lowrate custom needs to be like HOLY FUCK I WANT TO PLAY HERE these days)
-also huge rots under the city is a mistake imo
-make really good PVP balance
-playable from original 7.4 client? Bad idea. (i like 0 tolerance mode tho!)
-monsters like Dragon Lord or stronger have to be a real challenge aswell. (it will make druid profession more playable)

Im a real oldschool player and i know many things about "how tibia world should look like". But keep in mind these are just MY thoughts. :)
Have a nice day.

Back