• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.50]DYNASTY [REAL MAP FULL 24h | RPG | ALL QUEST | NICE SCRIPTS | CUSTOMS]

Emperor Zhou

Reaction score

Server Details

Server IP - Dynasty.no-ip.biz
Web - Dynasty (click me)
Client - 8.50
Port - 7171

<<We Will Be buying a ventrillo Server Shortly!>>

Stages
Experience:

10-50 [x150]

51-100 [x75]
101-120 [x35]
121-150 [x10]
151-200 [x 5]
201-235 [x 3]
236-375 [x 1]

Rates:

Skills Rate x15
Magic Rate x15
Loot Rate x4
Spawns Rate x3

Skull System

15 Unjustified kills to banishment
10 Unjustified kills to black skull
7 Unjustified kills to red skull
2 hours to decrease an unjustified kill

10 minutes for white skull
60 seconds for PZ lock

Staff

Owner: GOD Zhou

Game Master: Brandon, Jessica

Senior Tutor:

Other
- Often Updates
- 100 Crystal coins turns to 1 Golden Nugget!
- All Quests are working properly!!
- Buy Bps of runes by saying: buy bp sd or buy 5 bp uh, like so
- Server is PVP , But you will gain Experience from player killing!
- Only AFK in trainers (thanks)
- Great RPG Experience
- Beautiful 8.5 maps! with Great Custom city!
- 30+ raids that will auto launch!
- Level 60 for houses! 1400+ Houses!!
- Many Custom Quests! See Here

Downloads
You can find the client and IP changer, in the downloads section of our webpage!

Also You can contact our team at
Support@Dynasty

Random Screenshots

Thais
ThaisTemple.jpg

Thaistown1.jpg

Thaistown2.jpg

Thaistown3.jpg

Cazbar
Cazbartown1.jpg

Cazbartown3.jpg

Quests
apocoquest.jpg

DemonOak1.jpg

Cazbartown5.jpg

Inquisition2.jpg

Great custom Hunting Areas
Cazbartown5.jpg

Cazbartown4.jpg

Various Raids
raid2.jpg

raid1.jpg

ALL QUESTS WORK, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

COMMENTS APPRECIATED! PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH STAFF APPLICATIONS!!

Last edited:
To the 35 people who created accounts, I have fixed the monsters problem! everybody enjoy!

Everything is up and running! All quests including Inquisition, Demon Oak, Yalahari Quest, Pits of Inferno, Gravekeepers Booty Quest, Inferno Boots Quest, And the puzzling Ring Quest!

I have also added lots of rotworms to the Thais Sewers , to make it easier for new players to level uP!

dude x1 exp is far to low.. i rather lvl in tibia (where lvls actually matter) instead of in a ot, raise it up cause ur not gonna get players with such shitty exp u got atm.

________
Truth hurts.

dude x1 exp is far to low.. i rather lvl in tibia (where lvls actually matter) instead of in a ot, raise it up cause ur not gonna get players with such shitty exp u got atm.

________
Truth hurts.

236-375 [x 1]

the point is to not have alot of people past that level.. think about it level 200s in pvp is just lame it looses its fun if everyones high level

236-375 [x 1] the point is to not have alot of people past that level.. think about it level 200s in pvp is just lame it looses its fun if everyones high level

Agreed.

@ Naka
Well there are plenty of OT servers that you can get "HIGH" level on, if you believe my exp rates are stupid why do you even bother posting here?

And you dont need tons of lvl 300s running around on a real map

Ever wonder why Real tibia was better in the old days? because not everybody was incredibly high level!

Last edited:
Agreed.

@ Naka
Well there are plenty of OT servers that you can get "HIGH" level on, if you believe my exp rates are stupid why do you even bother posting here?

And you dont need tons of lvl 300s running around on a real map

Ever wonder why Real tibia was better in the old days? because not everybody was incredibly high level!

^_^

Yeah, nobody wants a bunch of lvl 300's running around.

This OT is fun.

So if you're reading my post, you should sign up. We need more players!

-Tyler

________
Truth hurts.

agree

you are making so there is not any more "use" to lvl. why just put xp to x0 at that level? lol...

Sure theres a reason to level at those levels... there are quests for higher levels... items that can only be worn by higher level players and bosses that only high level players can defeat...

You didnt even try it, so why are you being so negative about it?

You dont need tons of level 300s on a real map. idc what anybody says. If you think otherwise dont even post here, cuz your not changing my mind. I have made OT servers in the past and im aware of exp stages and how it all works out in the end.

Thanks for your concern?

Back