• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.60] >>Raptor Server<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaster

Raptorserver.ddns.net
Reaction score
If you played Collapser Zulu/Kilo, this is the open tibia server for you. We have reserected practically the same community that from Zulu/Kilo and the features are very similar! Nostalgia is real, come join us on Raptor!

SERVER INFORMATION
Release Date: 18 February 2016
IP: raptorserver.ddns.net
Client: 8.60
Skill Rate: x5
Magic Rate: x4
Owner: Sam

EXP STAGES
Level 1-200 (x80)
Level 201-500 (x60)
Level 501-1000 (x50)
Level 1001-2000 (x40)
Level 2001-4000 (x20)
Level 4001-6000 (x10)
Level 6001-8000 (x4)
Level 8001-10000 (x2)
Level 10001+ (x1)

FEATURES
-90% of the server is custom
-Monster Fishing System
-Lava Fishing System
-Slot Machine System
-Free Pacc
-Monster Teleports
-PVP Channel
-Fishing Channel
-Infinite Potions, Ammunition & Runes
-No Item, Exp or Skill loss on Death
-Staff always available
-AFK Training Allowed
-Restricted use of Elf Bot Allowed
-Dedicated server located in the US (specs are below)

RULES
1. Cavebotting is banned, anything related to gaining experience without human intervention is illegal and will result in bans and eventually deletion of the character or in extreme cases, the entire account!
2. Unofficial advertising is banned. Advertising other servers, download links, money making schemes or anything related is illegal and can result in a ban and shortly deletion of the character or even the account!
3. Scamming is banned, if you are caught scamming players via external links, unauthoirsed elfbot scripts, in-game content, gambling or anything similair will result in bans and eventually deletion!
4. Multi-clienting is banned. You will realise that you can have many players online through one account at any one time. However, if you have two or more players outside a protection zone at any one time that isn't trap fishing, it is illegal and banned on Raptor and will result in notations, jail time, bans and eventually deletion!
5. Unauthorised Elf Bot use.. It is illegal to use elf bot to gamble in-game whilst you are afk (this includes botting slot machines). Also, healing yourself on a separate character is not allowed. If you are caught doing so, the offending will be jailed and notated, banned or even deleted!
6. Bug abuse is banned.. It is illegal to abuse any bug in the game. Caught doing so will result in jails, notations, bans, removal of items and experience, and even deletions!

DEDICATED SERVER
OpenStack KVM
2 vCores
2.4 GHz
8 GB RAM
40 GB SSD
Local RAID 10

IMAGES
1000 Quest
dzv5on.png

3000 Quest
24x0thj.png

Depot
fmhr8w.png

Depot +1
143jogo.png

Depot +2
9srv48.png

Depot +3
iq98cp.png

Fountain
2la9f5s.png

Jail
ztek43.png

Old Haven Depot
302teuc.png

Pirates
4utclj.png

PVP Arena
sv18qx.png

PVP Arena +1
53a2k4.png

Sandurna
vebxg8.png

Shops
2u7vm03.png

Slot Machines
ogfh3p.png

Temple
5kru6a.png

Temple +1
54ykhy.png

Trainers
14p3fb.png

Client keeps crashing everytime i want to login. Any ideas?

i have asked around, i cant find anyone with a similar problem. it seems like the issue is on your end. if the custom client doesnt work for ya, try downloading tibia 8.60 and the otland IP changer or if you're using that already, try the custom client

BUMP

died to a rotworm :|

edit: why say bot is banned if everyone uses bot for levels and its 8.6? o.o

Elf Bot is not banned, it says in the Advertisement it says restricted use of Elf Bot is allowed.

'-Restricted use of Elf Bot Allowed'

Them rotworms are stronger than the known rotworms from real tibia. The starter spawns are in the temple to the left on the gound floor.

Hey,

You won't drop any items or lose any exp when you die. Is this gonna change? Because there is no fun and/or meaning in dying by a monster or killing someone, because you won't lose anything anyways.

War

Hey,

You won't drop any items or lose any exp when you die. Is this gonna change? Because there is no fun and/or meaning in dying by a monster or killing someone, because you won't lose anything anyways.

War

Hey Nazgul,

Thanks for showing interest in Raptor.

You lose everything if you die as a red skull. Also, I've just released a huge update. One of the things that's been implemented is a Stamina system, if you every played Collapser Zulu this would be familiar to you. When you die to a player, you lose 18:00 of stamina, you can gain it back by saying !stamina. The cost is dependant on your level. When you hit 00:00 stamina, you start to lose experience and you cannot gain any experience from monsters whilst you have 00:00 stamina.

Hey,

I never played Collapser Zulu, but it sounds like a good idea. I still like the old school way of dying though. May i ask why you removed it?

Hey,

I never played Collapser Zulu, but it sounds like a good idea. I still like the old school way of dying though. May i ask why you removed it?

I removed it because there is donor items in the game and I only wanted people to lose them if they truly messed up, like dying as a redskull

Cavebotting is illegal... offers a download for a cavebot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back