• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM 10.98] Xilux-OTS EVO PVP-E START 9/19/2020 16:00 EST [SKILL POINTS][UPGRADE EQ][GUILDWAR]

Server Website/AAC
https://xilux-ots.com
Server Address
xilux-ots.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Multi-key is now functional. To add a spell to the multi-key you say:
Code:
!mk 1, add, spell1, spell2, spell3.
It casts them in order from first to last, so higher cooldown spells should be placed first. Then to use the multikey you say:
Code:
!mk 1
This can be placed anywhere you need, bot, hotkeys, ability bar, but spells with param, such as exani hur "up and exani hur "down cannot be used, It'll act like it saves them but it doesn't save the param.
To see what spells are in which multikey preset say: !mk 1, show
To clear the spells from a preset say: !mk 1, clear

Last edited:
It's your last chance to familiarize yourself before I close for Beta launch.

I love your ot
Finally theres coming way more evolution ots back
The only thing I kinda dislike is the choose of walls and grounds of your city
Would love to see a new remap of the city
<3

wish you all the best

I love your ot
Finally theres coming way more evolution ots back
The only thing I kinda dislike is the choose of walls and grounds of your city
Would love to see a new remap of the city
<3

wish you all the best
thank you! hopefully players will want to play a 10x client evo, i know a lot of people prefer 8.6. and i'm halfway done with the revamp, I just have to do half the houses and the vegetation, the teleport room is done, i'm pretty satisfied with it. if you check back next Sunday on Beta release it'll be complete!

What's supposed to make this server special?
Hello, Xilux-OTS will be launching into Beta next Sunday, hopefully you'll be there to see what makes Xilux-OTS a special server. Here's a few features that surely sets Xilux-OTS apart from a lot of OTS:
  • Rare/Epic Monster Loot ( provides armors and weapons that are already specialized compared to real tibia, and adds additional stats to them ( HP%, MP%, CRIT%, CRITDMG, MLEECH, LLEECH, DMG%, HEAL%))
  • Rare/Epic/Legendary Quests/Reward Boss Loot ( same deal as monster loot, but legendary can have 3 additional stats and up to 3 imbuing slots, which the imbuing system is opened up and I added custom ( HP%, MP%, CRIT%, CRITDMG, MLEECH, LLEECH, DMG%, HEAL%) stats.
  • Skill Points ( 500 from levels, over 750 to be found from spawn shrines )
There's a ton more, including umbral creation and warzones, but I think what makes Xilux special compared to most OTS is the ability to customize your build, hp mages, dps ek, etc. Hopefully you'll join us next weekend!

Back