• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom/7.4] Sanctuary Online - Immense RPG Experience!

Server Website/AAC
https://sanctuary-online.com
Server Address
sanctuary-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Krysin

Reaction score
FILEFORGUY.jpg
Sanctuary Online is a heavily customized RPG experience that seeks to bring back the gameplay experience of fan favorite version 7.4 Tibia but with expanded development & lots of completely new content. In combining the PvP mechanics players adored in old school Tibia along with elements from other beloved games such as Diablo, PoE, and Skyrim we are left with a truly unique gem in the private server community. We will have updates to old areas, completely new area additions, classic monsters & new custom creations, many world bosses and raids to fend off, mysterious original quests to figure out & rewards to gain. Here's just a small taste of what Sanctuary has to offer:

• Unique dungeon system with satisfying bosses / rewards
  • Cursed chest inspired events
  • Ancient shrines for you to find with brief bonuses on activation
  • Upgradable equipment, equipment set bonuses
  • Multiple target weapon capabilities
  • Several built-in client features such as live recording, character creation, player proxy and more
  • Functional companion system with leveling to greater expand your companion's abilities
  • Item tool-tip with beautiful mouse over graphical user interface
  • Demonic monster system.. Now this feature we are really proud. Most every creature has the potential to spawn a boss-type mob at random interval bringing greater risks and rewards to every spawn. Those boss types have stronger capabilities, newly created look types, and they are sure to keep you on your toes no matter where you decide to explore!
  • Item upgrade system where each item dropped is unique and eligible for exciting new attributes. Build your equipment from common to legendary and show off your creations!
  • Mining / Crafting systems
  • Multiple ever expanding storylines and side quests ensuring there is always something to do here in Sanctuary!
& lots more

Four different expansion ‘eras’ to come the year of launch:

Sanctuary: Draconia
Sanctuary: Demona
Sanctuary: Goroma
Sanctuary: Pandemonia (new area)

The expansions add on to our main storyline and include revamping some severely underutilized places on the map to give fresh experiences in classic places. Our main quest will take you on a journey through these beloved areas and will show you a world that has been hidden to you but now slowly enters the light.

We begin on Draconia known as the Dragon’s cemetery though the reasons behind this have never been real clear.. An Old Dragonlord remains abandoned here prisoner not only to his isolation but tortured by his memories as well.. What caused so much pain to the Dragon race? As we dig deeper into the mysteries of Draconia we will discover dark forces growing beneath the island and all over tibia that even the Dragons have come to fear!

To pay respects to our roots you will find the following mechanics and more in the updated Sanctuary realm:
No runes in shop
No hotkey aimbot
Rope monsters, lure monsters as far as you want, they'll respawn anyway so you don't hurt the spawn!
You're gonna need a light source.. Ambient lighting has been removed
Move & loot bodies instantly, even if they're not yours!
Parcels are quite the useful blocking devices if deployed correctly
No safe zone (PZ) on carpets or boats sorry not sorry
& plenty of other beloved old school mechanics here at Sanctuary

Join our discord for the most up to date information and dev notes or visit us at sanctuary-online.com

We look forward to seeing you all March 12th!

Will give this a go. Looks like it has some really interesting systems, and the staff look to take player feedback into account pretty regularly based on the Discord chat.

Edit: After seeing that multi-clienting is allowing I've changed my mind. No longer interested

Last edited:
Can one of you explain to me, How can you have a RPG experience when you can play 3 characters at the same time? I would definitely try if MC was not allowed.

Can one of you explain to me, How can you have a RPG experience when you can play 3 characters at the same time? I would definitely try if MC was not allowed.
We do not expect people to play 3 clients at a time, and this rule can be modified based on popular opinion or a vote.. however, the idea is to allow folks that want to have secondary characters training or creating supplies the ability to do so. From my own experience as an avid private server junky of over 15 years most everyone has a “maker.” In fact on certain servers it was essential. This doesn’t mean we allow macroing / botting and players caught doing so will be dealt with. It simply means we don’t mind if you’re hopping back to make runes while playing your main.

Again, I have no problem doing a feature vote on this rule however I expect players to want to keep that right. We could perhaps limit it to 2 instead of 3 as a compromise.

Thank you for your feedback

EDIT: Vote has now been started in our discord.
059BBB68-6284-4308-92D7-944004059E03.jpeg

Last edited:
As we all know there is many Ot servers out there you’ve got the ones where you grind for 4-5 days to get a level or you got the ones you can get 100 levels in a day. Mc is for a fun game play. No one wants to struggle. We are here to have fun. No one wants to spend 10 hours making runes to go to a spawn to die and then loose it all. And spend another 10 hours gaining runes to get ur levels lost back? Over all you might be a solo player wanting to have fun why not explore the maps and meanwhile at your house have a maker making ur supplies? All I can say is don’t allow mc keep u away from having fun. Regardless what server you play people are always going to have a mc going. Just enjoy your self. That’s why we are here to give the people a fun server to enjoy.

Hope not to see MC available... But still, Im going to give it a try during the weekend ;)

Greetings,
Liro.

Very interesting. I'll definitly give it a worthy try.
Hope to see the MC-policy being changed to just One client allowed, but lets see how the poll ends out.

Either way, I'll be there.

Last edited:
We are officially online as of today! Come check out all that Sanctuary has to offer and leave us your suggestions!

I played this server over and over and over, needless to say I bitch a lot in betas and admins here don't like me, but I can say its improved 200% and I would defiantly recommend trying it out now.

rly fun and interesting server. It feels like a good mix of 7.4 mechanics and later versions with a lot of custom content.

ONe of the worst ots out there, non-scripted no 7.4 mechanics. It says 1x skills, but it actually is 0.2 skills, he doesnt know simple mechanics of skilling system. I do not recommend this ot for anyone.

Monsters,exp,skill-rate,spawn-rate. Monster behaviour, all are just stupid. Then you also have this diabolic system, where a diabolic bug does 60 combos on lvl 7s. Please tell me this guy didnt make this ot in paint?

I mean, I already quit server but none of what you said @Nacknemo is true except maybe the diabolic bug. Just because it spawns don't mean you have to try to kill it noob xD

ONe of the worst ots out there, non-scripted no 7.4 mechanics. It says 1x skills, but it actually is 0.2 skills, he doesnt know simple mechanics of skilling system. I do not recommend this ot for anyone.

Monsters,exp,skill-rate,spawn-rate. Monster behaviour, all are just stupid. Then you also have this diabolic system, where a diabolic bug does 60 combos on lvl 7s. Please tell me this guy didnt make this ot in paint?

Hey i'm sorry you feel this way. as far as the mechanics go we have old school feeling with 7.4 stuff as well new tibia. think of it as a hybrid server. but allows you to enjoy the old days feelings but enjoy the new tibia as well... 1x skills is 1x skills. there is no 0.2 if you research some it bugs out if you do a 0.X number. diabolics are a rare spawn... if you get one it's a bad RNG.. either fight it or run and ask for help. they despawn after a limited amount of time. if there is any other in formation you like to know please ask. just dont go on fourms bashing Ot's cause you didn't understand it or not able to play.

Hey i'm sorry you feel this way. as far as the mechanics go we have old school feeling with 7.4 stuff as well new tibia. think of it as a hybrid server. but allows you to enjoy the old days feelings but enjoy the new tibia as well... 1x skills is 1x skills. there is no 0.2 if you research some it bugs out if you do a 0.X number. diabolics are a rare spawn... if you get one it's a bad RNG.. either fight it or run and ask for help. they despawn after a limited amount of time. if there is any other in formation you like to know please ask. just dont go on fourms bashing Ot's cause you didn't understand it or not able to play.
First off, this is not a 7.x version of tibia. its totally random and uses some freaking 10.x version of the game. As you know youre suppose to get 5% from magic level 0 to 1 by wasting 20 mana. On this server the case is that you get 1% per 20 mana, so how is that not 1/5th of the actually amount of what 1x is suppose to give. All athe classes on the server are unbalanced , and i think in all honesty that you need to rethink it.

Donation system, you get the absolut best gems, djinns - rashid and exp bonus by donating. So how is this not a pay to win server. I understand the brazilians they do it in order to support themselves with a semi-complete server. You guys have finished maybe 20%-30% of the actual server, thats not even the absurd thing. You are asking players to donate to a product which is far from its completetion. You favoratise specific players over actual fact...

I will be honest to the fact that as americans you know very very little about tibia, most of the oldschool players that knew a littlebit of tibia are long gone. Then you are stating that this is a working 7.4 server with skillrate of 10.x. So i do not know why you guys are even trying to argue the point of what is bugged and what is not.

PS: i really do not want to destroy your server, nor was it ever my intention. All im doing is giving out critics to other players here on ot-land. And all my info is fact. This cannot be denied. I think you guys need to remove donations and give free-prem to everyone so they can help you fix the server. Since you guys are working backwards. If you other players want to join here, the way to do it is to know the gms and ask for free shit. like some other specific players have gotten.

I give 0 shits about the owners that do not take informative action. So if you are trying to manage something without giving anything back to the community, how are they suppose to help you fix it on a 1x server.

Lets summerize everything:
Not 7.x (even though you state its 7.4)
buggy as hell
unbalanced (vocations and monsters)
Favoritizing other players.
P2W
Money gobbing admins
And selling fake information!

I think a moderator should come and bann you guys from this community, for thinking you actually know what you are talking about. Re-make it, putting a year or so into it. And then being able to post here again.
Its basically pissing on all other owners of good ots, stating that you know something.

I give the server and its community 0 stars out of possible 5.

First off, this is not a 7.x version of tibia. its totally random and uses some freaking 10.x version of the game. As you know youre suppose to get 5% from magic level 0 to 1 by wasting 20 mana. On this server the case is that you get 1% per 20 mana, so how is that not 1/5th of the actually amount of what 1x is suppose to give. All athe classes on the server are unbalanced , and i think in all honesty that you need to rethink it.

Donation system, you get the absolut best gems, djinns - rashid and exp bonus by donating. So how is this not a pay to win server. I understand the brazilians they do it in order to support themselves with a semi-complete server. You guys have finished maybe 20%-30% of the actual server, thats not even the absurd thing. You are asking players to donate to a product which is far from its completetion. You favoratise specific players over actual fact...

I will be honest to the fact that as americans you know very very little about tibia, most of the oldschool players that knew a littlebit of tibia are long gone. Then you are stating that this is a working 7.4 server with skillrate of 10.x. So i do not know why you guys are even trying to argue the point of what is bugged and what is not.

PS: i really do not want to destroy your server, nor was it ever my intention. All im doing is giving out critics to other players here on ot-land. And all my info is fact. This cannot be denied. I think you guys need to remove donations and give free-prem to everyone so they can help you fix the server. Since you guys are working backwards. If you other players want to join here, the way to do it is to know the gms and ask for free shit. like some other specific players have gotten.

I give 0 shits about the owners that do not take informative action. So if you are trying to manage something without giving anything back to the community, how are they suppose to help you fix it on a 1x server.

Lets summerize everything:
Not 7.x (even though you state its 7.4)
buggy as hell
unbalanced (vocations and monsters)
Favoritizing other players.
P2W
Money gobbing admins
And selling fake information!

I think a moderator should come and bann you guys from this community, for thinking you actually know what you are talking about. Re-make it, putting a year or so into it. And then being able to post here again.
Its basically pissing on all other owners of good ots, stating that you know something.

I give the server and its community 0 stars out of possible 5.
again sorry you feel this way. each player has a idea of what they want. clearly this isn't the server for you. thank you for your time. i hope someone out there in the tibia community has a server that is custom made just for you. as far as pay 2 win every thing in our donation system EVERY ONE can obtain in game. for FREE. so that clears up the p2w? as far as asking for free items. no one has asked for free items other then you. demanding free premium.. we have every one free premium for the first week... and i even added additional to every player an extra 2 days. you complained about training during those days. you stated you trained 48 hours... but yet you have a weeks worth of premium. as well you log in and create names that people take offensive.. so please dont come to someone server bashing it. are we 100% no what OT is? every server has it bugs. we are working on getting things right. i stated to you and ill state to any one please put them in bug reports. in DISCORD... and we will work towards getting them done. have a great day.

1616431230911.png
1616431338871.png

Last edited:
Back