• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thanks for responding!
The upgrade system, does it only affect like +arm or can u do +ml too?

Trying to decide what voc to play
i believe its atk/arm and defence only, small upgrades for weapons

A reset is happening!
Create your account & character TODAY on this amazing 7.4 server with lots of custom stuff, but still holds on to that nostalgic feeling!
Climb the highscores together with hundreds of other players, this Saturday at 18:00 CEST!

You're welcome, whoever hosts this OT.

A reset is happening!
Create your account & character TODAY on this amazing 7.4 server with lots of custom stuff, but still holds on to that nostalgic feeling!
Climb the highscores together with hundreds of other players, this Saturday at 18:00 CEST!

You're welcome, whoever hosts this OT.

esp the nostalgic 8.6 monster behavior!

Can you do one server and use the proxy?
More ppl on server, better than 50/50
Now its only around 150 characters (EU+NA)

Can you do one server and use the proxy?
More ppl on server, better than 50/50
Now its only around 150 characters (EU+NA)
Actually there are over 200 characters on EU + NA, and i know from experience most of accounts are created minutes before server start.
I have already compared proxy to real hosting, and proxies aren't even close to be the same as real hosting in selected country,

Hoping to hop on usa2 after work.... hopefully its up and some people on it lol

As I hope everyone can clearly see, the America server opens in 22 hours.

Due to technical issues with hosting company we had to delay start date.

Official start date of USA2 server:
Sunday 8/07/2018 19:00 CEST

As recompensate everyone will receive free Golden Account for 3 days.

btw. counter on otservlist is still ticking.

Dude I feel so sorry for you :p wasting all this money and time and failing on your server like this, must hurt!
But look no offense to you or your server, I only hate that you lied that you did not spoof your previous edition and tried to come up with fake comments.
This is what you get.
Good luck in the future! Peace:)

I'm glad to inform that we have successfully moved to new host for USA2 server and it's working really smooth right now.
Server will start tomorrow at sunday 8/07 19:00 CEST time. Exactly when the counter stops at otservlist.org

for guys in EU, its about 120~ ping because the server is hosted in canada so its decent ping for us

1hr to start

Last edited:
Changelog 01.07 - 11.07
Whats new?
-Ultimate Healing rune nerfed, it's more accurate to real formula.
-Exori gran spell boosted by 20%
-Exura Sio Mini spell boosted by 100%
-Sudden Mort Rune boosted +35% , mana cost: 1250 mana
-Paralyze wave spell boosted
-Paralyze rune using mana cost : 500 , conjuring rune - 1200 mana
-Blessing Scroll added to shop offer (Ability to buy all blessings at NPC Hermes in Thais Temple)
-Donation point scroll added to shop
-Hourly Tokens (Level 45 > 40)
-Exp Boost Scroll = 30 golden tokens > 20 golden tokens
-Special Outfit: 200 golden tokens > 150 golden tokens
-Mysterious key: 150 golden tokens > 75 golden tokens
-Entering to training area requires now 1 golden token
-Golden Account players can trade now with NPC Gheed located at -1 depot thais.
-Chances of getting rare, epic, legendary gems from mysterious box has been increased.
-Wild Growth Rune has been added. Adevo Grav Vita - 250 mana , 30 mlvl required, 10 mlvl for using
-Necromancer robe, Blue legs, Fire Robe, Master set, Blue Divine Plate, Ice Legs those items can only be wielded properly by sorcerers, druids and grand paladins.
-Green Cup price goes from 1 to 2 golden tokens each
-Lvl 20 dungeon present reward changed
-Dragon axe got now only physical damage
-Destruction wand damage increased by 10%
-Some spawns got revamped : Grim Reapers darashia , Blue Knights at BK quest.
-Added more Nightmares at south east thais spawn.
-Several map bugs at Grim Reapers darashia fixed.
-Added level doors in Rorina Part 3 quest.
-Dark Axe, Ice Mace has been removed from regular monsters. You can loot them from dungeon bossess.
-Added videos page in Community category
-Added new items to Ancient Traveler NPC. Mysterious Key can be obtained by using lever.
-Added NPC Farina in Rorina Castle.

Last edited:
I will try the server later and post my results, is there an american world?

edit: Yeah im gonna pass, the 7.4 server im playing is higher stages. Goodluck though.

Last edited:
This OT is good. It's different than every other 7.4 server out there, unique quests, items and spawns that you need to have a strong character. Trainers make it easy and fair for people who can progress their char if they aren't at screen. It's not an authentic 7.4, but if you want to have fun this is the server to play.