• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm full +13 and +14 weapon by buying the upgrader stones from those teams.
I can buy this many upgrader stones cuz I work way more efficiently by botting rewarding mobs (getting more exp than them if they are not the ones lvl 500 cuz i'm lvl 440 AND getting more money by npcing my loot).

And don't forget I'm semi or 100% afk, they need to be playing the game. And they won't even hunt longer then 3h I guess

I could be even more efficient like my lvl 500 friends, botting multiple chars at the good tasks while watching tv shows, movies, ...
Then buy everything the "hard working teamhunters" got for sale and be happy :D

I read it, i read it again, and I ask myself, where the hell is the sense of playing if You go full automatic. The more funny thing is that You brag about having no fun from playing. Lmao

I read it, i read it again, and I ask myself, where the hell is the sense of playing if You go full automatic. The more funny thing is that You brag about having no fun from playing. Lmao

That's the thing, there's no point to actively play this server after lvl 300.

That's the thing, there's no point to actively play this server after lvl 300.

I agree. I don't bot but hitting almost 400 was a pain manually. Let alone finding Pots to abuse and the GM removes it so no real way to progress and keep up rather than botting.

I'm done with the server though. Hopefully Knighter grows up.

Not a recommended server, the balance after 300 quest is very poor with mages.. and after you do the quest theres nothing left to do besides the ramparts which are EXTREMELY hard past stage 1 and even stage 1 is a stretch (i havent even done it). Was fun for the first couple days when everyone was playing but then he changed tasks and everyone got 400 in a day or two, then he fixed and now most people take a long time to get 300, and non donors wont be able to complete the 300 quest by the way, they will need a blocker with a donation set.

If you're looking for something to play, just hold out til Ascalon is up again or Necronia.

Not a recommended server, the balance after 300 quest is very poor with mages.. and after you do the quest theres nothing left to do besides the ramparts which are EXTREMELY hard past stage 1 and even stage 1 is a stretch (i havent even done it). Was fun for the first couple days when everyone was playing but then he changed tasks and everyone got 400 in a day or two, then he fixed and now most people take a long time to get 300, and non donors wont be able to complete the 300 quest by the way, they will need a blocker with a donation set.

If you're looking for something to play, just hold out til Ascalon is up again or Necronia.

I'm just botting till 500 and then I'll check this ramparts II xd

12:33 Sold 100x stone skin amulet for 50000 gold.
;_; oops

some feedback cause im getting quite bored
1) why are stone skins sellable for 500 G ea ;_;
2) fix your lvl 300 rewards please (aka the berserker axe should actually give the damn stats)
3)reduce the fucking damage on monsters.. is the only way u know how to add content by adding damage..?
especially ramparts2.. WTF? & the 300 quest.. WTF?
in ramparts 2 there are places with like 10 of those fucking mobs together...
to put these zones in perspective.. ive seen lvl 400+ guardians get instakilled the second they get 2 mobs on them in ramparts & the guardians die from a single boss on the 300 quest even tho they got 2! healers ... thats not about playing smart/good thats just retarded
- remove the fucking insane healing from some of the bosses .... (like the 300+ mage seal boss)
-change the damn party system so that it counts people instead of vocations... leme tell u the fun is gone... theres like 1 of each vocation at a decent level and to get all of them online is a small miracle.
- make fire bombs & wild growth runes etc buyable from the rune npc
- make monsters drop these damn archlight tokens.. the only way im getting them is from making mcs .. thats just not right
sorcerer still feels a bit meh especially on high end content (tho i dont have the 300+ sd yet so who know that might change something)
- make wands be affected by m lvl and lvl... my donation wand hits 100 damage while other vocations hit 700-1000
-add some more missions for higher level mobs.. im bored of hunting grim reapers & corrupted hydras at lvl 400+

i know lots of this sounds negative but alot of these things are easy fixable and could be done in less then a days time

ANyway since u nerfed task when everyone already abused it the ot was fucked up , ppl are 400+/500+ while the other that started after the "task nerf" is only 300 or may be less.

why does otservlist say that you have 124 players online when your website says 84? XD
Because otservlist only refreshes every 15 minutes. And we just restarted server for the patch.

Team doing arena!
2pJZsgV.png

12:33 Sold 100x stone skin amulet for 50000 gold.
;_; oops

some feedback cause im getting quite bored
1) why are stone skins sellable for 500 G ea ;_;
2) fix your lvl 300 rewards please (aka the berserker axe should actually give the damn stats)
3)reduce the fucking damage on monsters.. is the only way u know how to add content by adding damage..?
especially ramparts2.. WTF? & the 300 quest.. WTF?
in ramparts 2 there are places with like 10 of those fucking mobs together...
to put these zones in perspective.. ive seen lvl 400+ guardians get instakilled the second they get 2 mobs on them in ramparts & the guardians die from a single boss on the 300 quest even tho they got 2! healers ... thats not about playing smart/good thats just retarded
- remove the fucking insane healing from some of the bosses .... (like the 300+ mage seal boss)
-change the damn party system so that it counts people instead of vocations... leme tell u the fun is gone... theres like 1 of each vocation at a decent level and to get all of them online is a small miracle.
- make fire bombs & wild growth runes etc buyable from the rune npc
- make monsters drop these damn archlight tokens.. the only way im getting them is from making mcs .. thats just not right
sorcerer still feels a bit meh especially on high end content (tho i dont have the 300+ sd yet so who know that might change something)
- make wands be affected by m lvl and lvl... my donation wand hits 100 damage while other vocations hit 700-1000
-add some more missions for higher level mobs.. im bored of hunting grim reapers & corrupted hydras at lvl 400+

i know lots of this sounds negative but alot of these things are easy fixable and could be done in less then a days time

I've told him all of these things and he ignores me because I don't sugarcoat it.

The Axe will never be fixed. He literally couldn't fix the Donor Axe giving skill, so it added it to the Donor Gear to make up for it. The 300+ Axe won't ever work, meaning it's strictly worse on Average than a Donor Axe.

I've told him all of these things and he ignores me because I don't sugarcoat it.

The Axe will never be fixed. He literally couldn't fix the Donor Axe giving skill, so it added it to the Donor Gear to make up for it. The 300+ Axe won't ever work, meaning it's strictly worse on Average than a Donor Axe.

Don't forget when he couldn't fix a blessing system, so he added infinite AOL to donor ammys and in the process of doing that made it so you couldn't drop items when RS if you had the donor ammy LOL.. is that even fixed yet?

Don't forget when he couldn't fix a blessing system, so he added infinite AOL to donor ammys and in the process of doing that made it so you couldn't drop items when RS if you had the donor ammy LOL.. is that even fixed yet?
Me? Actually I even had Ninja looking at it, A dev here. He couldn't figure it out either. So we made a replacement for that time being. Thanks

No way Ninja didn't know how to fix it or make a workaround...

I have him on skype and asked him about it, he looked at all our code and said he saw nothing wrong, he helps us alot with the exceptionally dificult scripts.

it so dumb that u cant get houses from inactive players specially ones in town u want specifically I have no idea why he dont order his gm helper to go through and put the house automatic on sale.we got new people coming looking for houses and we gettting turn down it no big deal but at the same time it dont take 5 mins to trade a house from a inactive player if u dont want to go to each house and kick all inactive that been off for 2 weeks put a house script in where automatically kick after 2 weeks inactive.

Back