• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Tokens/Stat Stones/Gold Nuggets are very easy to get in-game now. WAY different that it was back in 1st/2nd era

@Sir Knighter having problems with the custom client :/
fbb3908aca5f66483c81774e904e9950.png

I understand u need to pay for the server, and rest of the team, but its not at all justification to make actions like this like i mentioned "Donate 80Euro to get a OP backpack/trinet" there are other ways to do this, look at Path of Exile there is 0 p2w items in shop, and this game is loved by ppl and creators get alot of money from them. Don't get me wrong, i donated 40Euro for donate set etc, im not telling u should delete gear from itemshop. But if other game would make action like U did, with this 80Euros, game would be ruined and ppl would be mad and probably quit game. Its happening often in mmorpgs and ppl don't like this at all.

You wanna say that, this powerhouse ppl bought from other players 80 Euro worth backpack/trinket with ingame currency?
I've spent unhealthy amounts of money on PoE xDD great game, does well without the p2w

I really feel like there is no p2w content here, yes you get an advantage but free players can get caught up..

I really feel like there is no p2w content here, yes you get an advantage but free players can get caught up..
Most the ones commenting havn't played since a previous era or the start of this one when it was more pay2win. There is a reason the server has grown so much lately, becuase of our shop/ingame changes.

Most the ones commenting havn't played since a previous era or the start of this one when it was more pay2win. There is a reason the server has grown so much lately, becuase of our shop/ingame changes.
No, the problem with the people like me who know about all the items that were bonuses for donating 80$+ on multiple occasions is that they are very very good items that nobody else can even get unless they buy them from people who have them already. A solution to this is adding quests that your able to get items similar to these relics or whatever you call them. My opinion on the topic

No, the problem with the people like me who know about all the items that were bonuses for donating 80$+ on multiple occasions is that they are very very good items that nobody else can even get unless they buy them from people who have them already. A solution to this is adding quests that your able to get items similar to these relics or whatever you call them. My opinion on the topic
The funny part is your suggestions are already ingame xD. But you dont play enough to know.

The funny part is your suggestions are already ingame xD. But you dont play enough to know.
I'm not talking about just the seven trials quest where you get the backpack or whatever.... According to my brother if you still donate like 80$+ you get a promotional token that can be spent on getting these promotional items or whatever? Correct me if I'm wrong

I'm not talking about just the seven trials quest where you get the backpack or whatever.... According to my brother if you still donate like 80$+ you get a promotional token that can be spent on getting these promotional items or whatever? Correct me if I'm wrong
Correct. I still have like 7 of those without donating a single cent. It is NOT a p2w, it is a Pay to go fast, but eventually you catch up.

Correct. I still have like 7 of those without donating a single cent. It is NOT a p2w, it is a Pay to go fast, but eventually you catch up.
Making it a token ingame made them significantly easier to get, like he said, many free 2 players have tons of them.

Like i said, most people complaining either are 1. bad, or 2. havn't played very long since back in the day, we have worked very hard to make it very easy to be on an even playing field, while still supporting the server and those who work on it.

What, because I enjoy having extra inventory pages and skins I don't know what p2w means? I was taking your side on this, ya dufus
Sorry bro, i didnt read correctly last sentence, i stop readng after u said "I've spent unhealthy amounts of money on PoE xDD great game"

Making it a token ingame made them significantly easier to get, like he said, many free 2 players have tons of them.

Like i said, most people complaining either are 1. bad, or 2. havn't played very long since back in the day, we have worked very hard to make it very easy to be on an even playing field, while still supporting the server and those who work on it.

So summarizing, you can have indentical stat items (all to this 80€ items) if u spent enought time playing. And in the end u are indenticaly equal to p2w player?

Last edited:
Sorry bro, i didnt read correctly last sentence, i stop readng after u said "I've spent unhealthy amounts of money on PoE xDD great game"

So summarizing, you can have indentical stat items (all to this 80€ items) if u spent enought time playing. And in the end u are indenticaly equal to p2w player?
Yes, it really isnt that hard :p most would just rather give up and complain on the forums months after not playing, to each their own.

Yes, it really isnt that hard :p most would just rather give up and complain on the forums months after not playing, to each their own.
I'm starting fresh because of having free time, I wanna personally see the changes and stuff that you have implemented and all of that. Wish me luck m8

I'm starting fresh because of having free time, I wanna personally see the changes and stuff that you have implemented and all of that. Wish me luck m8
Dont expect to be getting things worth promo tokens in a few days ^_^.

Goodluck though

Back