• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I love the OT, trust me I really do. I'm having a BLAST.
Although, the thing that makes me so unmotivated is that right now I have 21 stat points at level 1,7k and I never donated (other than for set).the
Then there's people who donate who has like 170 stats which is so ridiculously OP. They hit more than I do and have more HP than I do.
But oh well.. Have to make money somehow I guess.
Keep doing what you're doing though, it's going well. Try to make the gap between donors and non-donors a bit bigger and it will satisfy many of us.

Although, the thing that makes me so unmotivated is that right now I have 21 stat points at level 1,7k and I never donated (other than for set).the
Then there's people who donate who has like 170 stats which is so ridiculously OP. They hit more than I do and have more HP than I do.
Keep doing what you're doing though, it's going well. Try to make the gap between donors and non-donors a bit bigger and it will satisfy many of us.
Maybe, but that doesn't sound like a good solution for the people who can't/won't "donate", like yourself... It clearly needs an update to the store or whatever thing they are offering.

Maybe, but that doesn't sound like a good solution for the people who can't/won't "donate", like yourself... It clearly needs an update to the store or whatever thing they are offering.
Stat stones just need to be easier, I've done dungeons on 2 characters prob around 60 dungeon boxes nd have gotten 1 stat stone, and my brother in the same boat with only 1-2 looted on 2 chars

Stat stones just need to be easier, I've done dungeons on 2 characters prob around 60 dungeon boxes nd have gotten 1 stat stone, and my brother in the same boat with only 1-2 looted on 2 chars
Are you doing the daily stat stone quest also? Have you cleared all the regular stat stone quests?

Tell me a player who has 170 stats already

Great server and all but this slack on the bots is not great its bad enough with letting all these ppl mc for coins and energy. To top it all off the areas are getting cramped with cavebots in the premium area, which I just found out you also allow. Really regret donating already, its like buying a cake only to sit down to eat it and 30 ppl grabbing it all, whats the point in buying it? A fairly expensive cake at that.
Im sorry, I cant prevent how many people bought premium.. We have dealt with over 145 botters since 2 days ago launch. It's impossible to catch all of them. Every single report made we have dealt with, however many don't report and just post on forums complaining. it's difficult for us to catch every single botter, just like for any mmorpg ever made.

Are you doing the daily stat stone quest also? Have you cleared all the regular stat stone quests?

Im sorry, I cant prevent how many people bought premium.. We have dealt with over 145 botters since 2 days ago launch. It's impossible to catch all of them. Every single report made we have dealt with, however many don't report and just post on forums complaining. it's difficult for us to catch every single botter, just like for any mmorpg ever made.

I did report using the report function nothing happened and when i asked in help channel ur staff just gave me the a silent "check the rules"

I did report using the report function nothing happened and when i asked in help channel ur staff just gave me the a silent "check the rules"
AFK botting is against the rules. Which staff? Tutors? or a CM? The report function ingame is less reliable, using the report in discord the player is usually dealt with within 1-5 minutes.

Im talking dungeons.... there is no reason i should be able to do that many dungeons and get no stat stones lmfao. But there are other people than just Newfie who have stats like that. However, don't think ima continue playing much longer considering we have showed Lucid how stupid broken the Necromancer's scaling is. Literally 350 and 1500 dot do the same damage, while Monks are just walking around shredding everything. Oh and btw Guardians basically do more dot damage than necros.

Im talking dungeons.... there is no reason i should be able to do that many dungeons and get no stat stones lmfao. But there are other people than just Newfie who have stats like that. However, don't think ima continue playing much longer considering we have showed Lucid how stupid broken the Necromancer's scaling is. Literally 350 and 1500 dot do the same damage, while Monks are just walking around shredding everything. Oh and btw Guardians basically do more dot damage than necros.
Day 3 Guardians? Sure, it's a fixed amount, necro's scales up.

Day 3 Guardians? Sure, it's a fixed amount, necro's scales up.
Necro don't scale up. Again 350 and 1500 dot spells hit the same damage. Idk why nobody wants to address this..... showed lucid and lucid just says "brb" like wtf

Necro don't scale up. Again 350 and 1500 dot spells hit the same damage. Idk why nobody wants to address this..... showed lucid and lucid just says "brb" like wtf
Their damage for dots scales from stats and magic level, guardian's doesn't.

Their damage for dots scales from stats and magic level, guardian's doesn't.
Can you just please tell me why 350 and 1500 dot spells do the same damage lmao. I literally keep asking and do not get an answer. What's the point of 2 different spells if they do the same damage

Can you just please tell me why 350 and 1500 dot spells do the same damage lmao. I literally keep asking and do not get an answer. What's the point of 2 different spells if they do the same damage
One does 12.5% more damage. They do not do the same damage, I recommend you test them. If you don't think the 12.5% damage is worth it, then don't use it.

Doubt it when you got ppl like Brorsan botting yetis all day, dont see nothing done. I mean your spawns are small as hell did u even think of that when u thought about letting ppl cavebot? i mean healbots etc but cavebotting on this server just dont work.

why dont u just go and kill those afk botters? trap em with 2-3 chars and its gg.... i just do not understand those complaints..... or dont kill and just block him in a corner, ....

as for the necro spell, im pretty new to necro but my reapers touch and death touch dont do the same ammount of dot dmg. reapers is somehow between 680-720, while deaths touch is at 750-900. not much of a difference but still...

didnt check the freshly buffed reapers touch spell yet....

Sole purpose of me and him is to destroy the life of old regi members like "Unix, pokemon" for 1-2 months. When we get bored of the server we quit and wait for next reset to do it all over xD fk regi xD because ain't nobody got time to play 16 hours a day like them for more than 1 month. I got a life xD

Sole purpose of me and him is to destroy the life of old regi members like "Unix, pokemon" for 1-2 months. When we get bored of the server we quit and wait for next reset to do it all over xD fk regi xD because ain't nobody got time to play 16 hours a day like them for more than 1 month. I got a life xD
Who're you ingame? o_O

I have to say this 1050-1300 grind is sooo fun..... I love not being able to do any dungeons solo atm and later on in the day when i play no one does them except for the people with there circle jerk buddies who have played here for years and dont want anyone else. Pretty much just setting up at yetis from now on until I see some changes, nothing good is happening this reset except ur pockets getting fuller and fuller because this shop is 100% fucking retarded. The shop wouldn't be so bad if the items didnt cost a fuckton, but its a problem a few ot owners have. Its very funny because you can take a look at all mmo games, they are going away from p2p(usually just cosmetics that do nothing), not some ot owners lmao, they are updating a game from 1997 and they expect 40-60 euros per person to make them on the same level as the next opponent.(newsflash, this isnt a new mmo or a AAA title, u shouldnt make more than 20 euros per person if u make a p2p server)

I had my doubts on this server, till something changes I will just be botting/playing medivia.

Last edited:
I have to say this 1050-1300 grind is sooo fun..... I love not being able to do any dungeons solo atm and later on in the day when i play no one does them except for the people with there circle jerk buddies who have played here for years and dont want anyone else. Pretty much just setting up at yetis from now on until I see some changes, nothing good is happening this reset except ur pockets getting fuller and fuller because this shop is 100% fucking retarded. The shop wouldn't be so bad if the items didnt cost a fuckton, but its a problem a few ot owners have. Its very funny because you can take a look at all mmo games, they are going away from p2p(usually just cosmetics that do nothing), not some ot owners lmao, they are updating a game from 1997 and they expect 40-60 euros per person to make them on the same level as the next opponent.(newsflash, this isnt a new mmo or a AAA title, u shouldnt make more than 20 euros per person if u make a p2p server)

I had my doubts on this server, till something changes I will just be botting/playing medivia.
I like what you're saying.
The stuff costs way too much. However, 40-60 euros to catch up to our opponents is WAY too optimistic. And I mean like WAAAAAAAAAAAY too optimistic. Here are players who've donated over 3000 euros.

slide1.png

Ready to slay some bosses? How dictating how much we give to this charity?! Every boss slain this Friday the Archlight Team will give $1 to Fight for the Forgotten to allow them to do their passion and help the ones who need our help.

We have a goal set for $500 on Friday!

Back
Top Bottom